Browse thousands of opportunities across our network of innovative companies
InterSystems Corporation is a global, privately owned software company headquartered in Kendall Square, the tech hub of the East Coast. Our advanced database, integration, and analytics technologies provide a uniform platform for breakthrough applications. As the leading provider of database technology to the healthcare industry, more than two-thirds of the U.S. population is served by InterSystems-based healthcare technology.
Our technology is great, but it’s our people that really make the difference. At InterSystems, you’ll be surrounded by smart, hard-working colleagues with an innate love for tackling challenges through innovation. Come join the team!
We are looking for multiple highly skilled and motivated, mid- to senior-level network and security professionals for Engineer/Architect and Team Lead roles to drive the transformation of our enterprise- and cloud-based networks. These are roles for technical leaders and are best suited to those who are motivated by both challenging problems and hands-on participation. InterSystems is looking for those who would be described by co-workers as “the best I have ever worked with”. InterSystems provides both the environment and compensation where the best thrive. Those who consider themselves at this level are encouraged to apply.
Both traditional hardware and Infrastructure as Code will be part of the transformation. The scope of these roles includes both InterSystems’ corporate worldwide networks, as well as the Managed Services businesses operated worldwide. These opportunities are part of an exciting technical environment, with opportunities for both technical and professional growth.
Significant expertise in some or all of the following is required.
Technologies in Use
- Cisco ASA and/or Firepower firewalls
- Cisco UCS
- F5 Load Balancers
- Palo Alto firewalls
- Cisco switches and routers
- IP4 and IP6 Routing
- WAN Connectivity
- Security design and compliance
- Related Software: Cisco ISE, Cisco Umbrella, Cisco AnyConnect, Mobile Device Management
- Ansible, Puppet, RedHat Satellite, and VMware automation tools
- Design and Deliver Security and Configuration/Management
- Design and Deliver site to site VPN Configuration and Management
- Design and Deliver Client VPN Configuration and Management
- Collaborate with team to install, administer, and maintain network and security infrastructure
- Ensure compliance with security and audit policies
- Participate as a permanent member of the Security Planning and Compliance Team
- Create and maintain network documentation
- Maintain a broad knowledge of current and emerging state-of-the-art computer/network systems, technologies, architectures, and products
- Engage with team and projects in a goal-oriented and enthusiastic manner
- 4+ Years advanced, hands-on Cisco network configuration and support
- Strong Network and routing design and implementation experience
- Experience with Unix/Linux or Windows environments
- Cisco ASA firewall experience
- F5 Load Balancer experience (or equivalent)
- Independent worker
- Hands-on contributor
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Enthusiasm for solving interesting problems
- Ability to respond promptly to technical support issues, occasionally during nights and weekends
- Automation skills (Ansible, Python, Cisco APIs, VMware APIs, etc.)
- Network monitoring tools (Nessus, Nagios, Splunk, SignalFX)
- Experience in operating under strict SLA’s to meet uptime requirements
- Experience with VMware environment
- Experience with Unix and Windows networking
- Advanced Cisco Certification
- Team Leadership Role
Education & Training
- BA/BS in related field or equivalent work experience
Established in 1978, InterSystems provides innovative data solutions for organizations with critical information needs in the healthcare, finance, and logistics sectors and beyond. Our cloud-first data platforms solve interoperability, speed, and scalability problems for organizations around the globe. InterSystems also develops and supports data management in hospitals through the world’s most proven electronic medical record, as well as unified care records for health systems and governments through a powerful suite of healthcare data integration solutions. The company is committed to excellence through its award-winning, 24×7 support for customers and partners in more than 80 countries. Privately held and headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, InterSystems has 25 offices worldwide. For more information, please visit InterSystems.com.