Senior Product Specialist
Working in an experienced TrakCare product team the Product Specialist’s key responsibilities include using extensive domain knowledge and experience to work both with developers and customers to influence the direction of the product in Italy. Product Specialists are capable of producing product requirements and use cases and participating with engineers on developing prototype and total solutions. Product Specialists – PAS are the subject matter expert (SME) for Patient Administration workflows like ADT, Coding (SDO), Scheduling, billing, and relevant governmental / statutory exports and as such work with and effectively communicate with developers, internal team and customers in order to understand the requirements for the product moving into the future.
- Understanding of the PAS workflows in use in the Italian healthcare market, including legislative requirements and governmental/statutory exports.
- Understanding of the TrakCare product, as released by the Global team and localized for the Italian market.
Scoping and Planning
- Participate in planning for global and Italian edition (roadmap). Collect, synthesize and prioritize customer feedback, using a combination of live customer feedback sessions, review of local change requests, review of product suggestions, newly issued national and regional laws and additional feedback mechanisms.
- Develop use cases or product requirements and functional requirements for new functionality.
- Works closely with end users and internal staff to understand workflow processes that impact change request requirements to ensure proposed changes satisfy stated needs.
- Configure product to meet local needs;
- Participate in project teams with developers and other key staff to develop new functionality for the product.
- Participate in the solution test, also collaborating with QD engineers for their automation.
- Collaborating with implementation team during phases like scoping, product presentations and requirement analysis, as well as major GoLive support.
- Supervise / produce tactical field documentation including install documentation, localized release notes, checklists, content for customers and internal training and local edits for fact sheets for the domain areas of the product.
Prepares and delivers product material, product presentations and demonstrations as needed to support knowledge sharing, learning, and customer requirements.
Experience & Qualifications
- At least 5 years practical healthcare domain experience
- Demonstrated understanding of departmental interdependencies and workflows in Italian healthcare
- Background working with a healthcare IT vendor or consultancy in a similar role is ideal
- Experience in writing use cases, requirements, or functional documentation for healthcare applications.
- Previous experience working with healthcare applications at an in-depth level
- Fluency in Italian and English languages
- University Degree in either a Medical domain or Health Informatics preferred.
Established in 1978, InterSystems provides innovative data solutions for organizations with critical information needs in the healthcare, finance, and logistics sectors and beyond. Our cloud-first data platforms solve interoperability, speed, and scalability problems for organizations around the globe. InterSystems also develops and supports data management in hospitals through the world’s most proven electronic medical record, as well as unified care records for health systems and governments through a powerful suite of healthcare data integration solutions. The company is committed to excellence through its award-winning, 24×7 support for customers and partners in more than 80 countries. Privately held and headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, InterSystems has 25 offices worldwide. For more information, please visit InterSystems.com.
Something looks off?