Sales Executive - Scandinavia
Our technology is great, but it’s our people that really make the difference. At InterSystems you’ll be surrounded by smart, hard-working people with an innate love for tackling challenges.
The Sales Executive will have a good understanding of the integration and analytics market inside and outside of Healthcare. This role will cover sales activities in the four countries: Sweden, Denmark, Norway and Iceland. Sweden is the most developed market for InterSystems and therefore it requires excellent Swedish and English language skills. Principally focused on securing new name business across vertical markets, like healthcare, retail/logistics and/or IOT, but also includes deepening and widening existing accounts (Direct and Indirect). This role is be based at our Sweden office in Stockholm.
In Scandinavia we focus on selling the following products:
- InterSystems IRIS and IRIS for Health Data Platforms – a complete data platform that that combines analytical and transaction processing with native interoperability for handling all types of data.
- HealthShare Health Connect (tethered integration via Solution Partners and end user integration projects, mainly for messaging and interoperability between different applications)
- HealthShare Unified Health Record (tackling opportunities at regional and national levels across Scandinavia, secondary use of healthcare data by Solution Partners and other healthcare market players)
Historically the model in Sweden has been centered around an indirect partner based approach. As we and the markets we serve evolve, we need to change and this role will be a pathfinder position.
- While retaining and developing strong partnerships with existing Solution partners, we also need to reach out to public and private enterprise class End User accounts to get new business directly or indirectly.
- We need to creatively harness our unique positioning and capability in healthcare interoperability and the strong foundation for modern expanded analytics in AI and machine learning.
- Define and execute market plans and campaigns to generate new name business for both advanced Data Platforms capabilities and HealthShare solutions
- Manage and expand the Partner Eco System.
- Plan sales strategy for target accounts (direct and indirect); prepare sales forecasts and related reports
- Act as the principal liaison between InterSystems and its customers; develop and enhance business relationship by providing high levels of service and by encouraging contact with accounts at various organizational levels; develop and continuously update account profiles
- Meet accounts on a regular basis to provide information on features and benefits of InterSystems and its products, and to displace competitors
- Call on problem accounts to communicate status of problem resolution and to demonstrate InterSystems’ commitment
- Utilize internal resources to achieve sales objectives
- Provide feedback from customers regarding product performance; provide input to product development and support services for product fixes and enhancements
- Represent InterSystems at variousevents and social media to promote the Company’s products and services
- Introduce InterSystems products and services and build a pipeline of new activity within and outside the customer base
- Assume additional responsibilities as requested
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- 10+ years related experience within the software industry
- Demonstrated experience selling software solutions into diverse vertical markets.
- Demonstrable track record of Sales overachievement
- Ability to engage at C – level at end user or partner organizations
- Strong problem identification and objection resolution skills.
- Strong technical aptitude is essential
- Experience within HealthIT is a plus
Established in 1978, InterSystems provides innovative data solutions for organizations with critical information needs in the healthcare, finance, and logistics sectors and beyond. Our cloud-first data platforms solve interoperability, speed, and scalability problems for organizations around the globe. InterSystems also develops and supports data management in hospitals through the world’s most proven electronic medical record, as well as unified care records for health systems and governments through a powerful suite of healthcare data integration solutions. The company is committed to excellence through its award-winning, 24×7 support for customers and partners in more than 80 countries. Privately held and headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, InterSystems has 25 offices worldwide. For more information, please visit InterSystems.com.
Something looks off?