Browse thousands of opportunities across our network of innovative companies
InterSystems is seeking a dynamic pre-sales technical professional to become a key member of an International Sales team in the DACH region. The Sales Engineer will have a strong technical background within healthcare software.
- Coordinating with InterSystems' German Sales team and all other departments to ensure a close, long-term relationship with our clients.
- Working closely with Systems Integrators and Project Managers, especially during early stages of adoption and particularly technically challenging projects to ensure successful implementations.
- Recommending technical architecture, database schema, design patterns, migration, upgrade strategies, and operational best practices.
- Designing, building and presenting Proofs of Concept (PoCs) in InterSystems HealthShare and InterSystems IRIS for Health to prospects and partners.
- Supporting our clients during beta test programs or pre-launch activities.
- Supporting marketing activities at trade shows, seminars, symposiums and industry events
Further Responsibilities (on demand):
- Delivering standard and customized training to enable partners, coordinating with learning services.
- Installing IRIS for Health and assisting with benchmarking exercises to determine optimal deployment configurations.
- Producing collateral such as white papers, product demonstrations or case studies
- Investigating and demonstrating the use of IRIS for Health and HealthShare with other 3rd party technologies as needed.
- Industry expertise to establish yourself as a trusted advisor to development and delivery managers and senior architects
- Experience with clinical systems, EPRs, Health Exchange and protocols in healthcare, HL7 FHIR and IHE.
- Clinical understanding of processes, workflows and connectivity between systems.
- Outstanding interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Proven business analysis and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrable solution delivery experience from the standpoint of technical or architectural ownership.
- Demonstrated expertise in developing and implementing the functional specifications for integration projects in the government marketplace, including routing engine
- Demonstrated expertise in troubleshooting
- Experience writing RFPs
- Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) experience using tools either InterSystems, IBM, Microsoft or similar.
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent technical degree
As an equal opportunities employer, InterSystems does not condone discrimination on the basis of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race or ethnicity, religion or belief, gender identity, or marriage and civil partnership.
We aspire to have a diverse and inclusive workplace and strongly encourage suitably qualified applicants from a wide range of backgrounds to apply and join our organisation.
Established in 1978, InterSystems provides innovative data solutions for organizations with critical information needs in the healthcare, finance, and logistics sectors and beyond. Our cloud-first data platforms solve interoperability, speed, and scalability problems for organizations around the globe. InterSystems also develops and supports data management in hospitals through the world’s most proven electronic medical record, as well as unified care records for health systems and governments through a powerful suite of healthcare data integration solutions. The company is committed to excellence through its award-winning, 24×7 support for customers and partners in more than 80 countries. Privately held and headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, InterSystems has 25 offices worldwide. For more information, please visit InterSystems.com.