Technical Specialist - Indonesia
The Technical Specialist will be required to perform custom development tasks and provide support for the technical implementation tools of InterSystems TrakCare and related products.
The role will be responsible for site specific software development activities and to ensure that the software satisfies project specifications and is delivered and deployed in line with project requirements.
The Technical Specialist must be available to visit client sites (e.g. hospitals/laboratories) and implementation partners for technical support and/or to provide technical training.
- Liaise with client or business analyst in regard to ongoing enhancement requests
- Liaise with client or business analyst on any requests for new or modified reports
- Advise and assist Project Managers during implementation
- Manage the resolution of any outstanding acceptance issues before and after project go-live
- Provide advice and best practices to Clients for technical areas such as networks, configurations, architectures etc.
- Provide technical support for troubleshooting and performance analysis for reports, stored procedures, interfaces, conversions, data migration scripts and user defined functions.
- Monitoring and responding to Technical Team calls on the TRC logging system.
- Support and testing of all TrakCare related utilities, e.g. patching tool, print service etc
- Production of training materials for technical courses such as system custom development or reporting.
- Production of technical documentation such as reference materials, installation instructions, user guides, knowledge-base articles and how-tos.
- Responsible for participating in on-site technical training if required
- Responsible for participating in on-site technical implementations if required
- Responsible for participating in the on call 24 hour roster service
- Assistance in researching new development or report writing 3rd party products such as Crystal Reports.
- Other duties may be directed by the Company from time to time.
Experience and Qualifications
- Knowledge of web orientated languages, including SQL, HTML, XML, VB script and Java script.
- Experience with data analysis and database methodologies.
- Experience with Microsoft Office.
- Experience with Microsoft Windows and Linux.
- Be able to design and write technical documents.
- Well versed in Internet / Intranet concepts, Apache and Microsoft IIS.
- Knowledge of Crystal Reports or JReport.
- Experienced in customer focused support.
- Proven ability to lead and deliver results as required within specific time frames.
- Good presentation and communication skills.
- Ability to conduct training and develop training materials.
- Ability to work within a team in a cross cultural environment.
- Available for out of office hours work and willing to travel.
- Keen to learn new technologies and new applications.
Education and Training
- Graduate IT qualifications highly desirable
Established in 1978, InterSystems provides innovative data solutions for organizations with critical information needs in the healthcare, finance, and logistics sectors and beyond. Our cloud-first data platforms solve interoperability, speed, and scalability problems for organizations around the globe. InterSystems also develops and supports data management in hospitals through the world’s most proven electronic medical record, as well as unified care records for health systems and governments through a powerful suite of healthcare data integration solutions. The company is committed to excellence through its award-winning, 24×7 support for customers and partners in more than 80 countries. Privately held and headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, InterSystems has 25 offices worldwide. For more information, please visit InterSystems.com.
Something looks off?