Application Specialist - Indonesia
We are currently hiring Clinical Applications Specialists (with a Healthcare background essential) to be based in Indonesia.
Playing a lead role in the implementation of the Trakcare solution , the Application Specialist will contribute to the successful and timely deployment of the TrakCare product by providing application knowledge and product delivery services in the functional areas of product implementation, requirements scoping, field design documentation and change request testing. The Applications Specialist will act as an “expert” product resource for customers and will be expected to communicate and prioritize customer requirements to other areas of the business.
- Liaise with customers in order to understand the work processes and requirements that are required to be addressed by the TrakCare application
- Implement the TrakCare application in a manner that will suit the business requirements of the customer and follow the methodologies and processes of InterSystems
- Conduct individual and group training, product demonstrations and workshops as required
- Implement and control change management requests from client
- Deliver successful application implementation phases
- Be a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for TrakCare implementations
- If required, work with customers to identify potential changes within the parameters of the product
- Other duties may be directed by the Company from time to time
Experience and Qualifications
- General aptitude for solving problems and using technology to improve processes
- We are particularly interested in individuals with a background in Laboratory Information Management Systems training.
- Understanding and experience in implementation of product solutions. Experience with implementing HIS solutions is particularly beneficial
- An understanding of computer systems, software development and deployment methodology and computer networking
- An ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and within tight time constraints
- Proven ability to think laterally and come up with innovative solutions for software product implementations
- The ability to make independent recommendations for successful software product implementations
- Proven ability to work through problems with different customer groups achieving positive outcomes
- Strong communication and presentation skills (written and verbal)
- Indonesian and English language required.
Education and Training
Clinical University Degree
Established in 1978, InterSystems provides innovative data solutions for organizations with critical information needs in the healthcare, finance, and logistics sectors and beyond. Our cloud-first data platforms solve interoperability, speed, and scalability problems for organizations around the globe. InterSystems also develops and supports data management in hospitals through the world’s most proven electronic medical record, as well as unified care records for health systems and governments through a powerful suite of healthcare data integration solutions. The company is committed to excellence through its award-winning, 24×7 support for customers and partners in more than 80 countries. Privately held and headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, InterSystems has 25 offices worldwide. For more information, please visit InterSystems.com.
Something looks off?