Graduate Management Program - Marketing Intern
We are looking for a motivated and ambitious individual to join the UK marketing team in the role of Marketing Intern. The successful candidate will work closely with the team in all stages of our marketing campaigns and efforts. We aim for our interns to gain relevant insight and skills applicable to achieving a strong career. You will have the opportunity to learn the daily tasks of a busy marketing team, as well as putting forward your own ideas and creativity.
Join InterSystems Marketing team and you will have the possibility to improve your skills in many areas including:
- B2B marketing, including channel partner marketing
- Digital marketing, social media, and relationship marketing
- Developing strategies to promote both our corporate brand and our product brands
- Understand the audience acquisition journey and how this is informed by data
- Learning how to set goals that deliver clear business and marketing results
Example of Responsibilities
- Support the marketing team in various marketing activities
- Keep the marketing data and process within the CRM process up-to-date
- Process campaign responses within CRM.
- Help prepare marketing reports
- Prepare and send out fulfilment for marketing campaigns and events
- Support the Marketing Events Coordinator at industry and InterSystems’ local event exhibition and participation
- Support with content production
- Show ability to successfully lead the delivery of projects, working with third party vendors
Experience, Skills, and Qualifications
- Passion for the marketing industry with a desire to learn more
- Solid understanding of different marketing techniques
- Excellent organisational skills
- High attention to detail
- Motivated, self-sufficient with a great attention to detail
- Team player with positive, can-do attitude and able to use initiative
As an equal opportunities employer, InterSystems does not condone discrimination on the basis of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race or ethnicity, religion or belief, gender identity, or marriage and civil partnership.
We aspire to have a diverse and inclusive workplace and strongly encourage suitably qualified applicants from a wide range of backgrounds to apply and join our organisation.
Established in 1978, InterSystems provides innovative data solutions for organizations with critical information needs in the healthcare, finance, and logistics sectors and beyond. Our cloud-first data platforms solve interoperability, speed, and scalability problems for organizations around the globe. InterSystems also develops and supports data management in hospitals through the world’s most proven electronic medical record, as well as unified care records for health systems and governments through a powerful suite of healthcare data integration solutions. The company is committed to excellence through its award-winning, 24×7 support for customers and partners in more than 80 countries. Privately held and headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, InterSystems has 25 offices worldwide. For more information, please visit InterSystems.com.
Something looks off?