Graduate Technical Program- Systems Management Specialist
InterSystems UKI have a new Graduate Intern opportunity working within an experienced Technical Implementation team. This 6 or 9-month paid contract offers a fantastic opportunity to learn how a fast-paced global software business ensures that their product is installed and servers maintained across many sites.
This is a full time role and we have a hybrid working model which is office based in Windsor 3 days per week. This role would suit an Information Technology or Computer Science Graduate.
- Learning how to install and support InterSystems products.
- Learning about the elements – such as infrastructure, servers, processes and tools – that contribute to delivering a project.
- Assisting with rolling out security patches.
- Assisting with systems reviews.
- Generally supporting the Implementation, Support and Managed Services teams.
InterSystems is willing to provide training in all the above areas, but you would already need to be proficient in MS Office, specifically Word and Excel, and have strong written English language skills. Some Linux and/or infrastructure experience would be of value.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly successful global software business and take your first step into an exciting career in technology.
- This role is intended for recent or soon to be graduates from a Bachelor’s, Master’s.
- Interdisciplinary academic work in IT, Computer Science or Engineering subjects preferred.
- Eligible to work in the UK without requiring visa sponsorship.
- Demonstrated initiative through academic excellence, extracurricular, or work experiences.
- Collaborative team mindset.
- Flexible demeanour in an ever-changing work environment.
This is a 6 or 9-month paid contract (it can start anytime during the year). It is a full time role that requiring 3 days in the office/ client site based in Windsor. After the program there is a possibility for a full-time permanent role.
Established in 1978, InterSystems provides innovative data solutions for organizations with critical information needs in the healthcare, finance, and logistics sectors and beyond. Our cloud-first data platforms solve interoperability, speed, and scalability problems for organizations around the globe. InterSystems also develops and supports data management in hospitals through the world’s most proven electronic medical record, as well as unified care records for health systems and governments through a powerful suite of healthcare data integration solutions. The company is committed to excellence through its award-winning, 24×7 support for customers and partners in more than 80 countries. Privately held and headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, InterSystems has 25 offices worldwide. For more information, please visit InterSystems.com.
Something looks off?