Senior Product Marketing Manager, Financial Services Industry
InterSystems is seeking an experienced product marketing professional and subject matter expert to support our financial services vertical. The candidate should have proven success in product marketing roles at data management software companies servicing the financial services industry, with an understanding of customers’ technologies, processes, challenges, and initiatives.
InterSystems provides next generation data management software that powers mission critical production applications for most of the top global financial services organizations and the world’s largest fintechs. These organizations rely on InterSystems technology to power next generation solutions for a variety of mission critical applications including customer 360, business 360, trading, wealth management, risk management, regulatory compliance, and many others; and provide line-of-business leaders with on-demand visibility and analytics across distributed data and application silos to power real time decisions and actions.
As senior product marketing manager for our financial services vertical, the successful candidate will:
- Develop the positioning, messaging, product marketing strategy, campaigns, and the sales and marketing content to support the financial services vertical
- Train and guide the global marketing and sales teams on messaging, go-to-market strategy and tactics, partnerships, competition, and other initiatives related to the vertical
- Perform and communicate competitive analysis on the relevant competitive technology vendors
- Advance brand and product awareness with target audiences through speaking, writing, participation in industry and marketing events, and via other channels that present the company externally
- Drive business growth by working hand-in-hand with regional sales and marketing teams, and with partners
- 7+ years of relevant experience in product and industry marketing roles with relevant data management technology vendors and with domain experience in the financial services industry
- Deep understanding of relevant current business initiatives and challenges within financial services organizations, including capital markets, wealth management, asset management, brokerages, and fintechs
- Proven experience effectively communicating with both financial services line of business executives and technical audiences, with the ability to drill into technical detail as needed
- Superior written and presentation skills
- Proven experience acting as the “face of the company” internally and at large industry and company events
- Ability to work well with geographically remote teams and lead through influence
Education and Training
- Bachelor's Degree (minimum), MBA a plus
- Pragmatic Marketing certification desirable
We are an equal-opportunity employer and do not discriminate because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category. InterSystems is an E-Verify Employer in the United States.
Established in 1978, InterSystems provides innovative data solutions for organizations with critical information needs in the healthcare, finance, and logistics sectors and beyond. Our cloud-first data platforms solve interoperability, speed, and scalability problems for organizations around the globe. InterSystems also develops and supports data management in hospitals through the world’s most proven electronic medical record, as well as unified care records for health systems and governments through a powerful suite of healthcare data integration solutions. The company is committed to excellence through its award-winning, 24×7 support for customers and partners in more than 80 countries. Privately held and headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, InterSystems has 25 offices worldwide. For more information, please visit InterSystems.com.
Something looks off?