Sales Manager - Scotland
InterSystems UKI is looking for an energetic, performance-driven Account Manager to sell our healthcare solutions, TrakCare, HealthShare and Iris for Health technology for data management in Scotland.
Intersystems have a national contract with NHS Scotland and its Health Boards for TrakCare the national Patient Management Systems (PMS) and for InterSystems Ensemble/Health Connect integration platform.
The Account Manager will be tasked with managing and building relationships with new and existing end-user customers, primarily hospitals, healthcare networks and customers across all fourteen Health Boards, to upsell TrakCare and its clinical application software and uncover opportunities for our products as a solution to meet the needs of the target organization. In addition, the Account Manager will be tasked with managing and developing relationships with potential solution partners and system integrators in Scotland
What you will do
- Discover, qualify and develop opportunities for TrakCare and HealthShare
- The primary goal is to support existing customers and build long-term customer relationships
- You will work with sales support, architects and technical teams to meet customer requirements in a timely manner
- Resolve customers technical or contractual issues
- Develop effective prospecting strategies for approaching new customers and collaborate with solution partners and system integrators
- You will work with internal InterSystems stakeholders to identify trends
- Travel to potential customers across Scotland, expected to be up to 50% travel
What you will bring
- You will already have a network in the healthcare industry and proven success as a salesperson
- Experience and confidence approaching healthcare organizations at C-level
- Ideally experience selling clinical application software to healthcare end users
- You will be ambitious, structured and independent
- A natural team player, working with your team presenting products to decision makers
- Technical curiosity and enthusiasm to keep up with new trends
When you would start
Our teams are constantly growing, but we are passionate about finding the right fit, even if that takes a little longer. Let us know if you have a specific timeline, and we’ll work with you.
Where this role is based
We serve our customers from 25 global office locations, and our software is in used in over 80 countries around the world. We are committed to providing a healthy work-life balance and have implemented a hybrid work model, but this role requires regional travel and can therefore be remote based.
Why you should join us
We are a privately owned stable and successful software company who put customer success at the very centre of our business. As an employee, you will be rewarded for your drive, dedication and attitude, as well as your results. You will be surrounded by bright people who see the big picture, and do what is best for the company and our clients.
As an equal opportunities employer, InterSystems does not condone discrimination on the basis of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race or ethnicity, religion or belief, gender identity, or marriage and civil partnership.
We aspire to have a diverse and inclusive workplace and strongly encourage suitably qualified applicants from a wide range of backgrounds to apply and join our organisation.
Established in 1978, InterSystems provides innovative data solutions for organizations with critical information needs in the healthcare, finance, and logistics sectors and beyond. Our cloud-first data platforms solve interoperability, speed, and scalability problems for organizations around the globe. InterSystems also develops and supports data management in hospitals through the world’s most proven electronic medical record, as well as unified care records for health systems and governments through a powerful suite of healthcare data integration solutions. The company is committed to excellence through its award-winning, 24×7 support for customers and partners in more than 80 countries. Privately held and headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, InterSystems has 25 offices worldwide. For more information, please visit InterSystems.com.
Something looks off?