Sales Engineer - Munich (w/m/d)
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world. Our solutions are used by Google, Tesla, Gillette, and New Balance, just to name a few.
Our Direct Sales team in EMEA is looking for an experienced sales engineer who will be a problem solver and a proactive technical expert to our direct sales representatives and direct customers. As a key technical advisor and product advocate, you will identify and provide reliable solutions for all technical challenges to assure complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales process. If you’re excited to take an active role at the forefront of the next industrial revolution and lead our fast-growing, global company into new territory, join us as a Sales Engineer remotely from Munich.
- Develop a deep understanding of our product capabilities, services and technologies
- Effectively communicate and guide direct customers
- Serve as the technical expert and consultant to our direct account base and customers during pre- and post-sales which will involve product demonstrations with compelling sales presentations
- Provide sample part printing service to direct customers
- Support lead generation activities, e.g. hosting webinars, creating written content and application guides
- Provide resources to existing users to improve customer experience and develop upsell opportunities
- Quickly adapt, work flexibly on inter-team projects within the direct sales team
- Speak English and German
- Strive for customer satisfaction and drive for results
- Have relevant industry experience and have technical background (mechanical engineering, CAD, CAM or other relevant field)
- Passionate about 3D printing, willing to get your hands dirty
- Effective communicator that thrives telling stories and presenting to small- and large- audiences
- Analytical problem-solver with proven ability to breakdown problems, develop solutions and drive results
- Familiar with customer-facing work, including developing and delivering training
- Experience in serving our specific customer demographics - manufacturers, product designers, educators or engineers
- Experience with 3D printing
- Shares in the company (we're a double unicorn company!)
- Free mental health & well-being sessions with an external partner
- Learning and development budget
- Free 3D prints
- Urban Sports Club discount
- Supplementary, opt-in German pension scheme
- Fun team events
We build amazing things. Come join us!
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.