Lifecycle Strategy and Operations Lead
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
We are looking for an Lifecycle Strategy and Operations Lead to be responsible for developing and executing the company's refurbishment service strategy. This role requires an understanding of manufacturing processes, as well as the ability to think strategically and make long-term decisions. The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated and results-oriented individual with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Develop and implement the company's refurbishment service strategy
- Own, develop and lead the relationship with Formlabs’ key contract service centers.
- Ensure cost, delivery, and quality of finished goods from our refurbishment line
- Assess the company's current manufacturing service capabilities and identify areas for improvement
- Develop and manage refurbishment service projects
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure that the refurbishment service strategy is aligned with the company's overall business strategy
- Communicate effectively with stakeholders
- Manage and motivate project teams
- Analyze and report on refurbishment service performance
- Strong project/program management skills with ability to influence and orchestrate multiple stakeholders across supply chain, engineering and finance.
- Strong business acumen and the ability to make data-driven decisions that prioritize and improve our manufacturing lines
- Experienced negotiator with a strong understanding of contract manufacturing cost structure
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Knowledge of manufacturing techniques and quality control process
- 5+ years of experience in supply chain experience
- Have successfully established global supply chains, specifically in Europe and Asia
- 2D or 3D printing industry experience
- Experience in RMA logistics
Our Perks & Benefits:
- Robust equity program to build future wealth through RSUs
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Low cost fund options in our 401K and access to advisors
- Generous paid Parental Leave (up to 16 weeks)
- Tenure-based paid Sabbatical Leave (up to 6 weeks)
- Flexible Out of Office Plan – Take time when you need it
- Ample on-site parking & pre-tax commuter benefits
- Healthy on-site lunches, snacks, beverages, & treats
- Regular sponsored professional development opportunities
- Many opt-in culture events across our diverse community
- And of course… unlimited 3D prints
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.