Manual Tester Intern
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world. Our printers are used by Google, Tesla, Gillette, and New Balance, just to name a few.
Founded in Boston in 2011, and reaching unicorn status in 2018, Formlabs is now valued at 2Bn dollars and is one of the leading 3D printer manufacturers in the world. We opened our Budapest office to establish key Engineering and Business teams in the region. With a dynamically-growing team of 50+ dedicated people, we're building a company so diverse that we can tackle any challenge.
Software is at the heart of all aspects of Formlabs products. We aim to bring ground-breaking 3D printers to the desks and shops of designers, artists, and professionals the world over. Our software is integral to ensuring exceptional experiences with our products as it bridges the transition from digital models to beautiful physical form in 3D printing. The Software Team develops the printer firmware that drives our hardware, and PreForm, the most powerful and intuitive desktop print application with advanced 3D geometric and print algorithms.
- Testing PreForm desktop Application
- Testing web based printing services
- Ensuring the quality of Firmware releases
- Improving the QA process and helping test automation
- Interested with working in manual testing
- Fluently working with computer systems, knowing Windows and Linux environments
- Having strong product mindset and ownership
- Excited to work with an interdisciplinary marketing and engineering team
- Comfortable working in an agile environment
- Knowledge of 3d printing domain
- Monthly Wolt credits for food delivery to the office
- Free beverages and snacks at the office
- Unlimited 3D prints
- An inclusive, dog-friendly office with diverse and inspiring colleagues
- Fun team events
We build amazing things. Come join us!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.