Content Marketing Manager
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
As a Content Marketing Manager at Formlabs, you’ll have the exciting opportunity to share with the world the possibilities of 3D printing by creating content that appeals to our target audiences. You’ll own all aspects of this process, from writing high-quality content to creating aesthetic, but conversion-focused web pages to conducting interviews and producing engaging videos with our customers.
If you’re a skilled writer who is passionate about technology, has a flair for the written word, a knack for the perfect tone, and a drive to tell stories, this is the perfect challenge for you!
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to develop written communications and creative media (case studies, blog posts, SEO content, videos, guides, white papers, webinars, sales collateral, etc.) that grow brand awareness, increase traffic to our website, and drive lead generation and sales
- Define and execute content marketing campaigns and strategies across verticals, funnel stages, and markets
- Deeply understand our buyer personas and target industry segments to create a content plan aligned with buyers’ needs and our internal funnels
- Manage content creation and distribution across our digital channels (web, social, email, etc.)
- Maintain consistent style and tone throughout Formlabs content, editing the work of other content creators to bring it to its best
- 2+ years of writing and editing experience, preferably for web or other digital media
- 2+ years experience in online content or communications strategy, both planning and execution
- University/college education in marketing, business, engineering, journalism, communications, education, linguistics, public relations, or similar
- B2B marketing experience
- Prolific writing skills and attention to detail
- Quick to develop an understanding of technical topics, with an ability to translate them into effective content for technical and business audiences
- Proven ability to work independently and cross-functionally
- Analytical, proactive, and goal-driven mindset
- Structured and strong project management skills
- Technical background, “engineer turned marketer” or experience with any of the industries we work with in 3D printing
- Experience with a modern online marketing tech stack like Google Analytics, Salesforce, SEO tools (Ahrefs), email tools, spreadsheets, CMS editing
- Experience with photo and video production
- Working knowledge of SEO tactics
- Familiarity with 3D printing and the 3D printing industry
Our Perks & Benefits:
- Robust equity program to build future wealth through RSUs
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Low cost fund options in our 401K and access to advisors
- Generous paid Parental Leave (up to 16 weeks)
- Tenure-based paid Sabbatical Leave (up to 6 weeks)
- Flexible Out of Office Plan – Take time when you need it
- Ample on-site parking & pre-tax commuter benefits
- Healthy on-site lunches, snacks, beverages, & treats
- Regular sponsored professional development opportunities
- Many opt-in culture events across our diverse community
- And of course… unlimited 3D prints
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.