Head of EMEA (w/m/d)
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring ground-breaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Formlabs is looking for a savvy entrepreneur who can work with a distributed team and grow our business in the EMEA region. If you can understand complex technology and are excited to navigate an industry that is evolving at lightning speed, join us as our EMEA General Manager and help us put our printer on the desktop of every engineer and designer throughout the region.
- Own the go-to-market P&L and sales results for Formlabs EMEA (>$100M). Regions include Europe, Middle East and Africa
- Drive aggressive sales growth through Channel Partner, Direct sales (inside and outside), and Key Account Management
- Establish Formlabs’ industry leadership in EMEA. Do what needs to be done to make Formlabs the top 3D printing company in the region
- Ensure an amazing customer experience across sales and services
- Work with HQ management team to build a strong global company
- Lead and continue to build a 200+ person team across multiple countries including Germany, Hungary, France, and the UK
- Be the lifeline for our in-country teams
- Are a business and sales leader, skilled in delivering technical products to technical customers
- Have a deep understanding of sales/marketing strategy, channels, and implementation
- Are a natural entrepreneur willing to get your hands dirty with the details
- Can bring products to market and build business operations from the ground up
- Are an expert project manager who is skilled at coordinating people and resources not directly under your control and from a distance
- Can craft productive marketing and sales partnerships for mutual growth
- Are a smooth diplomat as well as a tough negotiator
- Enjoy traveling frequently to speak with customers and partners in EMEA
- 3D printer or 3D CAD industry experience
- International sales experience
- Speak, read, and write German. (French, Italian, Spanish are also a plus)
- An inclusive, dog-friendly office with diverse and inspiring colleagues
- Shares in the company (we're a double unicorn company!)
- In-office catering 3x per week, plus daily free beverages and snacks
- Monthly mobility subsidy (incl. BVG Firmenticket & Swapfiets)
- Weekly yoga classes
- Mental health & well-being program
- Learning and development budget
- Free 3D prints
- Urban Sports Club discount
- Supplementary opt-in pension scheme
- Fun team events
We build amazing things. Come join us!
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To all recruitment agencies: Formlabs does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Formlabs employees or any other company location. Formlabs is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.