Browse thousands of opportunities across our network of innovative companies
People Operations Coordinator (Boston)
ezCater is the most trusted provider of corporate food solutions and is purpose-built for business. ezCater's corporate food platform and flexible, scalable food solutions allow organizations to centralize and track their food spend, and fulfill everything from daily employee meals to client meetings and company all-hands. ezCater backs this up with business-grade, best-in-class, customer service and an unmatched nationwide footprint. We're backed by top investors including Insight, Iconiq, Lightspeed, GIC, SoftBank, and Quadrille.
As our People Operations Coordinator, you’ll support our employee onboarding process from start to finish, acting as the liaison for new employees while gathering and processing the necessary information to start their journey at ezCater.
What You'll Do:
- Kick off employees’ first day by leading our new hire orientation meeting.
- Work cross-functionally with our onboarding teams to ensure that equipment details, schedules, and expectations for the first week are communicated to new hires.
- Coordinate our Learning & Development and Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion programs and trainings.
- Maintain shared calendars for the People department, adding events, birthdays, anniversaries, and manage invites for department activities.
- Take on other People department projects as they arise.
What You Have:
- At least one year experience as a coordinator or in a related position, in a People/HR function is preferred.
- An eagle’s eye for detail.
- A knack for going beyond helpful. You anticipate the needs of your team and aim to answer questions before they're asked.
- Superhuman organizational abilities.
- Have the natural ability to anticipate what’s next, and next after that!
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (you can speak with and write to anyone), and are comfortable leading Zoom sessions with audiences of all sizes.
- Lightning fast communication reflexes.
- An eagerness and willingness to give and receive feedback, because we all love learning from each other.
- The ability to work from our Boston office at least 1 day per week.
This role is based out of our office in Boston, MA.
The Northeast regional cash compensation range for this role is $58,000 - $75,000.
*Please note: Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors, including prior experience, expertise and region & may vary from the amount above. This range does not represent additional compensation benefits (such as equity, 401K or medical, dental or vision insurance).
ezCater does not sponsor applicants for work visas or legal permanent residence.
What You’ll Get from Us:
You’ll get a terrifically compelling opportunity, in an environment of radical transparency, open access to all the data, and collaborative colleagues at every level of our organization. You’ll also get sane working hours and great flexibility around work/life balance.
Have people in your life – of any age – who always, often, or sometimes need your help? We make room for that. Have a bad thing or a good thing happen to you? We make room for that, too.
Oh, and you’ll get all this: Market salary, stock options that you’ll help make worth a lot, the usual holidays, all-you-can-eat vacation, 401K with ezCater match, health/dental/FSA, long-term disability insurance, remote-hybrid work from our awesome Boston or Denver offices OR your home OR a mixture of both home and office (you choose!), a tremendous amount of responsibility and autonomy, wicked awesome co-workers, cupcakes (and many more goodies) when you’re in one of our offices, and knowing that you helped get this rocket ship to the moon.
ezCater is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace humans of every background, appearance, race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, and disability status. At the same time, we do not employ jerks, even brilliant ones.