Browse thousands of opportunities across our network of innovative companies
Enterprise Account Executive (Remote)
ezCater is the most trusted provider of corporate food solutions and is purpose-built for business. ezCater's corporate food platform and flexible, scalable food solutions allow organizations to centralize and track their food spend, and fulfill everything from daily employee meals to client meetings and company all-hands. ezCater backs this up with business-grade, best-in-class, customer service and an unmatched nationwide footprint. We're backed by top investors including Insight, Iconiq, Lightspeed, GIC, SoftBank, and Quadrille.
The Enterprise, Corporate Accounts team is looking to hire an Enterprise Account Executive to focus on a target list of key accounts to grow and manage through ezCater’s Corporate Solutions. This role is a great opportunity for an experienced customer-facing relationship owner that loves both getting tactical in execution, as well as working with customers on their long-term Food For Work strategy.
What You'll Do:
- Prospect and own key partnerships: You’ll be the face of ezCater for the biggest and highest profile accounts as you help them navigate feeding their teams on site.
- Manage qualified inbound leads: You will be responsible for managing highly qualified inbound leads and determining best ezCater solution fit based on customer needs.
- Execute a consultative approach with your named accounts: You’ll confidently maneuver through your accounts, identifying key stakeholders and areas to expand & strengthen the relationship through performance, retention, and growth.
- Build and execute success plans: You’ll clearly communicate and define business outcomes with identified objectives, stakeholders, milestones, risks, and metrics needed to achieve them.
- Optimize adoption across your book: You’ll develop a strong understanding of your clients including their business drivers & strategies, specifically around how they can use Food for Work to drive their initiatives.
- Be the voice of the customer: You’ll advocate for your customer to cross-functional teams including sharing needs with product, marketing, and support to ensure optimal alignment and prioritization.
- Create product & brand champions: You’ll drive value in a way where your customers are screaming our name from the rooftops! Through partnership with our marketing team, you’ll identify opportunities to collaborate with customers on press releases, news articles, case studies, and testimonials about how much they love ezCater.
- Rely on data to identify and solve problems: You’ll use all quantitative and qualitative data at your disposal to rank priorities, proactively solve problems before they exist, and share data with customers & internal stakeholders to drive successful outcomes.
- Aim Higher. Make it Better: You’ll work with Support, Operations, and Product to ensure that we’re hearing what our customers need.
What You Have:
- 10+ years in a customer facing role, ideally in account management, customer success, or business development.
- 5+ years in a role supporting large, enterprise customers.
- Innate emotional intelligence, empathy, and negotiation skills (you build trust quickly and maintain it easily).
- A scrappiness and grittiness about you that is comfortable in navigating within ambiguity.
- Problem-solving expertise (you start with root cause and tailor solutions accordingly).
- An entrepreneurial, self-starter attitude; you’re ready to hit the ground running in a developing role on a team that’s new to ezCater.
- The ability to prioritize, balance, and delegate tasks appropriately.
- Executive presence and excellent verbal & written communication skills.
The national on-target earnings (base salary + commission) cash compensation range for this role is $120,000 - $140,000 per year.
*Please note: Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors, including prior experience, expertise and region & may vary from the amount above. This range does not represent additional compensation benefits (such as equity, 401K or medical, dental or vision insurance).
ezCater does not sponsor applicants for work visas or legal permanent residence.
What You’ll Get from Us:
You’ll get a terrifically compelling opportunity, in an environment of radical transparency, open access to all the data, and collaborative colleagues at every level of our organization. You’ll also get sane working hours and great flexibility around work/life balance.
Have people in your life – of any age – who always, often, or sometimes need your help? We make room for that. Have a bad thing or a good thing happen to you? We make room for that, too.
Oh, and you’ll get all this: Market salary, stock options that you’ll help make worth a lot, the usual holidays, all-you-can-eat vacation, 401K with ezCater match, health/dental/FSA, long-term disability insurance, remote-hybrid work from our awesome Boston or Denver offices OR your home OR a mixture of both home and office (you choose!), a tremendous amount of responsibility and autonomy, wicked awesome co-workers, cupcakes (and many more goodies) when you’re in one of our offices, and knowing that you helped get this rocket ship to the moon.
ezCater is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace humans of every background, appearance, race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, and disability status. At the same time, we do not employ jerks, even brilliant ones.