Browse thousands of opportunities across our network of innovative companies
Account Executive, Mid-Market (Remote)
ezCater is the most trusted provider of corporate food solutions and is purpose-built for business. ezCater's corporate food platform and flexible, scalable food solutions allow organizations to centralize and track their food spend, and fulfill everything from daily employee meals to client meetings and company all-hands. ezCater backs this up with business-grade, best-in-class, customer service and an unmatched nationwide footprint. We're backed by top investors including Insight, Iconiq, Lightspeed, GIC, SoftBank, and Quadrille.
The Mid-Market Account Executive (Demand Sales) position at ezCater is an exciting opportunity for someone to join a fast-growing, high-performing sales organization! Your role will be to qualify leads, fully diagnose their current process and pain points, and consultatively demonstrate how ezCater can serve as their all inclusive solution for catering. You’ll be expected to run a well-managed, high-volume pipeline while keeping your forecast current and accurate. That pipeline will be a blend of deals assigned to you, and deals that you prospect yourself. You will bring prospective clients up to the point where we get a commitment, and then collaborate with our retention teams to ensure growth and expansion after closing the deal. Our market leading solutions combined with your skill will allow you to consistently achieve targets.
What You'll Do:
- Build, develop, and manage an accurate pipeline.
- Make a high volume of daily outbound calls in order to quickly and efficiently qualify and educate users.
- Quickly identify specific customer profiles in the moment — and tailor your conversation accordingly.
- Thoroughly document your process in our CRM to maintain a clean and functional pipeline.
- Work as a consultative partner to guide prospects through their first order.
- Provide engaging demonstrations that show users how to best utilize our platform.
- Quickly uncover and diagnose the needs and pain points of individual user.
- Educate users on specific insights and best practices for how to maximize the functionality of our Corporate Solutions to meet their individual and company needs.
- Practice exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Collaborate with others to drive ongoing improvements to our current process.
What You Have:
- 2+ years of professional experience as an Account Executive, Business Development Representative, with a proven track record of being a top performer or a 4 year degree with a focus in sales.
- Persistent desire to achieve and exceed goals.
- Drive conversations, influence others, and successfully sell over the phone.
- Thrive in a fast-paced and rapidly-expanding tech company.
- Natural guidance by common sense (and ideally a sense of humor).
- Down to earth, yet consistently poised and professional.
- Commitment to ongoing self-development and take initiative to hone your craft.
The national on-target earnings (base salary + commission) cash compensation range for this role is $91,000 - $105,000 per year.
*Please note: Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors, including prior experience, expertise and region & may vary from the amount above. This range does not represent additional compensation benefits (such as equity, 401K or medical, dental or vision insurance).
ezCater does not sponsor applicants for work visas or legal permanent residence.
What You’ll Get from Us:
You’ll get a terrifically compelling opportunity, in an environment of radical transparency, open access to all the data, and collaborative colleagues at every level of our organization. You’ll also get sane working hours and great flexibility around work/life balance.
Have people in your life – of any age – who always, often, or sometimes need your help? We make room for that. Have a bad thing or a good thing happen to you? We make room for that, too.
Oh, and you’ll get all this: Market salary, stock options that you’ll help make worth a lot, the usual holidays, all-you-can-eat vacation, 401K with ezCater match, health/dental/FSA, long-term disability insurance, remote-hybrid work from our awesome Boston or Denver offices OR your home OR a mixture of both home and office (you choose!), a tremendous amount of responsibility and autonomy, wicked awesome co-workers, cupcakes (and many more goodies) when you’re in one of our offices, and knowing that you helped get this rocket ship to the moon.
ezCater is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace humans of every background, appearance, race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, and disability status. At the same time, we do not employ jerks, even brilliant ones.