Browse thousands of opportunities across our network of innovative companies
Business Operations Manager (Remote)
ezCater is the most trusted provider of corporate food solutions and is purpose-built for business. ezCater's corporate food platform and flexible, scalable food solutions allow organizations to centralize and track their food spend, and fulfill everything from daily employee meals to client meetings and company all-hands. ezCater backs this up with business-grade, best-in-class, customer service and an unmatched nationwide footprint. We're backed by top investors including Insight, Iconiq, Lightspeed, GIC, SoftBank, and Quadrille.
We are looking for a Business Operations Manager, Corporate Solutions to drive the strategy and operations of one of our biggest growth initiatives at the company. You will be helping to build the ideal platform features and go-to-market strategy for a key vertical to lay the foundation for our Food for Work product. Working directly with our VP, Demand Sales, you will be responsible for leading and orchestrating multiple high impact work streams for a cross functional strategic growth team. You will directly own the operations and pave a new way of working, leveraging agile methodologies and best practices. The ideal candidate must thrive in a fast-paced startup environment and be highly collaborative.
What’s in it for you?
This is a high impact and high visibility role interacting and managing change across multiple levels of the organization, from front line employees up to the CEO, which translates to:
- Strong career development opportunity, interfacing on a daily basis with Directors and VPs across all functions within an organization
- Exposure to C-Suite level senior leaders
- Working in a fun, fast paced environment building the future Food for Work product for the company!
What You'll Do:
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to ensure alignment with company objectives and key results
- Develop and lead operational infrastructure for the cross functional key results team, including sales, marketing, product, customer service, legal, and more
- Implement and manage the key results team ways of working, including weekly, monthly and quarterly meetings, agile ceremonies, retrospectives and reviews. Capture and ensure action items and next steps are completed.
- Identify project dependencies, risks and solutions to drive results
- Document and operationalize key artifacts, including strategic papers, the product backlog, meeting notes, and key learnings
- Support the key results team in measuring and monitoring initiative health and progress
- Ensure continuous improvement by analyzing, proposing, and presenting solutions and process improvements to the team
- Frequently present and report on KR progress to the CEO and members of the executive leadership team, among others
What You Have:
- 5-7+ years experience in operations or program management
- 2+ years experience in a consulting firm or similar, preferred
- Track record of leading large, complex projects across teams or organizations
- Experience implementing agile techniques in different work cultures and environments
- Direct experience advising and influencing senior management, shaping priorities, driving to decisions to deliver results
- Strong problem-solving skills, comfortable with navigating ambiguity
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
The national cash compensation range for this role is $86,000 - $115,000.
*Please note: Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors, including prior experience, expertise and region & may vary from the amount above. This range does not represent additional compensation benefits (such as equity, 401K or medical, dental or vision insurance).
ezCater does not sponsor applicants for work visas or legal permanent residence.
What You’ll Get from Us:
You’ll get a terrifically compelling opportunity, in an environment of radical transparency, open access to all the data, and collaborative colleagues at every level of our organization. You’ll also get sane working hours and great flexibility around work/life balance.
Have people in your life – of any age – who always, often, or sometimes need your help? We make room for that. Have a bad thing or a good thing happen to you? We make room for that, too.
Oh, and you’ll get all this: Market salary, stock options that you’ll help make worth a lot, the usual holidays, all-you-can-eat vacation, 401K with ezCater match, health/dental/FSA, long-term disability insurance, remote-hybrid work from our awesome Boston or Denver offices OR your home OR a mixture of both home and office (you choose!), a tremendous amount of responsibility and autonomy, wicked awesome co-workers, cupcakes (and many more goodies) when you’re in one of our offices, and knowing that you helped get this rocket ship to the moon.
ezCater is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace humans of every background, appearance, race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, and disability status. At the same time, we do not employ jerks, even brilliant ones.