Browse thousands of opportunities across our network of innovative companies
Partner Marketing Manager, Community Programming (Remote)
ezCater is the most trusted provider of corporate food solutions and is purpose-built for business. ezCater's corporate food platform and flexible, scalable food solutions allow organizations to centralize and track their food spend, and fulfill everything from daily employee meals to client meetings and company all-hands. ezCater backs this up with business-grade, best-in-class, customer service and an unmatched nationwide footprint. We're backed by top investors including Insight, Iconiq, Lightspeed, GIC, SoftBank, and Quadrille.
At ezCater, we are an innovative and dynamic marketplace that unites a diverse network of suppliers with high value corporate customers. We are seeking a talented and strategic Marketing Manager to lead our efforts in designing programming, content, and thought leadership for the 100,000+ catering partners in the supply side of our marketplace.
As the Partner Marketing Manager, Community Programming, you will play a crucial role in nurturing our Catering Partner network by bringing our positioning and insights to life through programming initiatives, events, industry partnerships, content development and thought leadership content. You will be responsible for curating and developing high-quality programming experiences, creating thought-provoking content, and driving business outcomes by engaging key segments of the industry. Your ability to conceptualize, execute, and measure the success of various initiatives will be key to our team’s success.
What You'll Do:
- Plan, develop, and execute engaging programming initiatives, including events, sponsorships, partnerships, webinars, thought leadership and panels.
- Partner with our Brand and Product Marketing teams to guide strategy for thought-provoking content, such as data reports, guides, articles, whitepapers, videos, resource center assets and blog posts, to add value that drive the acquisition and retention needs of our network.
- Coordinate logistics, manage timelines, and ensure seamless execution of in person and virtual community events, campaigns and initiatives.
- Identify and secure influential speakers, panelists, and partners to contribute to compelling programming experiences.
- Partner closely with our Brand and Partner Marketing stakeholders to analyze and assess the success of events and initiatives, gathering feedback and implementing improvements for future activities.
- Collaborate with other members of the marketing department and other cross-functional teams to develop thought leadership strategies and content syndication opportunities that position our company as a leader in the industry.
- Be on the forefront of these long-term strategic initiatives and scale the vision for ezCater’s partnership & community program.
- Partner with Analytics, Sales and Marketing Ops to monitor and analyze the performance of programming initiatives and content, tracking key metrics and outcomes. Translate data insights into actionable recommendations to optimize future content and programming efforts.
What You Have:
- Proven experience (5-7 years) in content creation and on-site, digital and event programming, ideally within the marketing, tech marketplace or related industry.
- Strong track record of leadership, conceptualizing and executing successful programming initiatives, sponsorships, and partnerships.
- Exceptional writing and communication skills, with the ability to craft compelling content that drives business outcomes.
- Proficiency in designing strategy for Content Syndication, Digital Marketing and content distribution strategies.
- Experience in influencing cross-functional teams and collaborating with various stakeholders.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to measure and interpret data to inform decision-making.
- Creative thinker with a strategic mindset and a passion for driving innovation.
The national cash compensation range for this role is $91,000-$124,000.*
*Please note: Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors, including prior experience, expertise and region & may vary from the amount above. This range does not represent additional compensation benefits (such as equity, 401K or medical, dental or vision insurance).
ezCater does not sponsor applicants for work visas or legal permanent residence.
What You’ll Get from Us:
You’ll get a terrifically compelling opportunity, in an environment of radical transparency, open access to all the data, and collaborative colleagues at every level of our organization. You’ll also get sane working hours and great flexibility around work/life balance.
Have people in your life – of any age – who always, often, or sometimes need your help? We make room for that. Have a bad thing or a good thing happen to you? We make room for that, too.
Oh, and you’ll get all this: Market salary, stock options that you’ll help make worth a lot, the usual holidays, all-you-can-eat vacation, 401K with ezCater match, health/dental/FSA, long-term disability insurance, remote-hybrid work from our awesome Boston or Denver offices OR your home OR a mixture of both home and office (you choose!), a tremendous amount of responsibility and autonomy, wicked awesome co-workers, cupcakes (and many more goodies) when you’re in one of our offices, and knowing that you helped get this rocket ship to the moon.
ezCater is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace humans of every background, appearance, race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, and disability status. At the same time, we do not employ jerks, even brilliant ones.