Senior Associate, Corporate Solutions Marketing (Remote)
ezCater is the most trusted provider of corporate food solutions and is purpose-built for business. ezCater's corporate food platform and flexible, scalable food solutions allow organizations to centralize and track their food spend, and fulfill everything from daily employee meals to client meetings and company all-hands. ezCater backs this up with business-grade, best-in-class, customer service and an unmatched nationwide footprint. We're backed by top investors including Insight, Iconiq, Lightspeed, GIC, SoftBank, and Quadrille.
We’re looking for a Senior Associate, Corporate Solutions Marketing to help scale our Corporate Solutions business, the fastest-growing area of ezCater. You will help build, implement, and track land-and-expand strategies across the lifecycle of a Corporate Solutions customer. You’ll work closely with our demand sales, account management, and cross-functional marketing teams to retain and expand our current customer accounts for ezCater’s Corporate Solutions.
What You'll Do:
- Develop and execute campaigns for multi-channel customer journeys that drive retention and expansion at different account stages
- Partner closely with cross functional teams (sales, account management, product marketing) to apply/incorporate customer insights to creative briefs and go-to-market strategies
- Create relevant onboarding experiences for Corporate Solutions account administrators
- Own campaign development and execution for ABM expansion opportunities
- Manage a customer communication strategy to maintain and increase account bookings and reduce churn
- Maintain a testing and optimization roadmap for Corporate Solutions customer programs
- Report on campaign insights to understand impact on churn and expansion pipeline creation
- Surface new lifecycle marketing ideas aimed at increasing retention and expanding our share of wallet
- Support Partnership marketing efforts as assigned
What You Have:
- 3-5 years of experience in B2B lifecycle, retention, and/or expansion customer marketing
- Experience and comfort running programs across marketing channels (email, direct mail, events)
- Hands-on experience managing and iterating on marketing campaigns
- A track record of partnering with sales and account management teams to drive measurable results
- An ability to think critically about customer audiences. Understand what motivates decision makers and how multiple messages and channels impact the customer journey
- Experience working in marketing automation tools, particularly Hubspot
- Experience managing Account Based Marketing programs
- Equal parts creativity and technical prowess. Be fluent enough to do the basics yourself, and articulate enough to communicate what you need to the experts on our creative and analytics teams.
- A “figure it out” mentality that drives you to take ownership in the face of ambiguity. You’re not afraid to fail and do better the next time.
The national cash compensation range for this role is $65,000 - $89,000.
*Please note: Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors, including prior experience, expertise and region & may vary from the amount above. This range does not represent additional compensation benefits (such as equity, 401K or medical, dental or vision insurance).
ezCater does not sponsor applicants for work visas or legal permanent residence.
What You’ll Get from Us:
You’ll get a terrifically compelling opportunity, in an environment of radical transparency, open access to all the data, and collaborative colleagues at every level of our organization. You’ll also get sane working hours and great flexibility around work/life balance.
Have people in your life – of any age – who always, often, or sometimes need your help? We make room for that. Have a bad thing or a good thing happen to you? We make room for that, too.
Oh, and you’ll get all this: Market salary, stock options that you’ll help make worth a lot, the usual holidays, all-you-can-eat vacation, 401K with ezCater match, health/dental/FSA, long-term disability insurance, remote-hybrid work from our awesome Boston or Denver offices OR your home OR a mixture of both home and office (you choose!), a tremendous amount of responsibility and autonomy, wicked awesome co-workers, cupcakes (and many more goodies) when you’re in one of our offices, and knowing that you helped get this rocket ship to the moon.
ezCater is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace humans of every background, appearance, race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, and disability status. At the same time, we do not employ jerks, even brilliant ones.