Project Specialist, Customer Care & Operations (Remote)
ezCater is the most trusted provider of corporate food solutions and is purpose-built for business. ezCater's corporate food platform and flexible, scalable food solutions allow organizations to centralize and track their food spend, and fulfill everything from daily employee meals to client meetings and company all-hands. ezCater backs this up with business-grade, best-in-class, customer service and an unmatched nationwide footprint. We're backed by top investors including Insight, Iconiq, Lightspeed, GIC, SoftBank, and Quadrille.
The ezCater Customer Care & Operations (CCO) team plays a critical role in creating fans through memorable positive experiences for our customers, caterers and delivery drivers. This position supports the Program Manager, Shared Services and will work closely with our delivery, customer service, catering partners, and CCO key stakeholders to ensure that we have an optimal experience for customers, partners, and caterers.
What You'll Do:
- Work directly with the Program Manger to support daily activities needed to successfully implement strategic projects.
- Coordinate and document project deliverables, flagging risk and mitigation activities.
- Assist with various communication and presentation materials. This includes ongoing project/program status reports as well as capturing requirements from stakeholders.
- Consults with the key stakeholders and cross-functional team members to gather and interpret documented requirements for project implementation.
- Supports and adheres to project schedules, and handles multiple assignments.
- Proactively identify business needs, challenges and expectations as well as seek out opportunities for process improvements internally.
- Develop expertise in assigned areas and utilize that expertise effectively and efficiently to provide a premium customer experience.
- Ensure process and SOPs are up to date for relevant projects to enable operational efficiency across Customer Care & Operations.
- Implement best in class support and continuous improvement practices that help scale the organization while driving exceptional customer experiences.
- Support business case development, performing research and analysis.
- Successful candidates will be excellent communicators, curious, highly motivated and effective within distributed teams.
- Challenge the status quo and help make ezCater customer care best in class.
- Provide insightful recommendations and actionable insights based on analysis, contributing to informed decision making.
- Support projects utilizing Agile project management methodology and tools.
What You Have:
- Skilled in problem solving, critical thinking, and decision making.
- 1-3 years of experience in a project management environment, preferably related to customer experience/service, delivery operations, and account management.
- High comfort level with data - able to find trends and use data to drive improvements.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to present information effectively to stakeholders.
- Detail oriented and highly organized, capable of handling tasks with a high degree of accuracy.
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing project priorities and requirements.
- Experience thriving in ambiguity & change.
The national cash compensation range for this role is $53,000 - $63,000**
*Please note: Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors, including prior experience, expertise and region & may vary from the amount above. This range does not represent additional compensation benefits (such as equity, 401K or medical, dental or vision insurance).
ezCater does not sponsor applicants for work visas or legal permanent residence.
What You’ll Get from Us:
You’ll get a terrifically compelling opportunity, in an environment of radical transparency, open access to all the data, and collaborative colleagues at every level of our organization. You’ll also get sane working hours and great flexibility around work/life balance.
Have people in your life – of any age – who always, often, or sometimes need your help? We make room for that. Have a bad thing or a good thing happen to you? We make room for that, too.
Oh, and you’ll get all this: Market salary, stock options that you’ll help make worth a lot, the usual holidays, all-you-can-eat vacation, 401K with ezCater match, health/dental/FSA, long-term disability insurance, remote-hybrid work from our awesome Boston or Denver offices OR your home OR a mixture of both home and office (you choose!), a tremendous amount of responsibility and autonomy, wicked awesome co-workers, cupcakes (and many more goodies) when you’re in one of our offices, and knowing that you helped get this rocket ship to the moon.
ezCater is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace humans of every background, appearance, race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, and disability status. At the same time, we do not employ jerks, even brilliant ones.