Lead Analyst, Catering Partner Analytics (Remote)
ezCater is the most trusted provider of corporate food solutions and is purpose-built for business. ezCater's corporate food platform and flexible, scalable food solutions allow organizations to centralize and track their food spend, and fulfill everything from daily employee meals to client meetings and company all-hands. ezCater backs this up with business-grade, best-in-class, customer service and an unmatched nationwide footprint. We're backed by top investors including Insight, Iconiq, Lightspeed, GIC, SoftBank, and Quadrille.
Data and analytics are critical to our future growth at ezCater. As a Lead Technical Analyst (Catering Partner Analytics), you will be the lead analyst owning our analytics across a growing Series D startup, partnering closely with our Chief Partnership Officer, Chief Customer Care Officer, other analysts and data scientists and our catering sales & account management teams to deliver powerful and rapid insights into business performance based on analyses, reports, and models. The ideal candidate will be a strong critical thinker, comfortable working both collaboratively and individually on multiple, high-impact projects while tackling complex analytical challenges.
What You'll Do:
- Lead the prioritization and execution of business critical analysis to identify insights that will lead to reliability, optimization and revenue generation initiatives for the supply side of the ezCater marketplace
- Partner closely with data engineering, sales operations and FP&A teams to ensure timely and accurate forecasting, measurement and impact of analytics efforts
- Deliver core reporting to enable business management
- Develop and drive scalable processes focused on delivering actionable ad hoc analytics across the Catering Partner organization
- Support sales and account engagement activity through account-level insight, expansion opportunity and strategic analytics to support business objectives and key account sales
- Lead the creation of business development materials, simplifying advanced analytical concepts into succinct and compelling narratives to help our Catering Partners grow with our platform
What You Have:
- Have 5+ years experience in a relevant field, such as analytics or data science, performing quantitative and technical analysis, ideally with experience in B2B, SaaS, marketplace or e-commerce environments.
- Experience proactively identifying areas where analytical efforts can add strong business value and setting the analytics roadmap.
- Demonstrated proficiency in explaining complex analysis to stakeholders at all levels of the organization and translating conclusions into straightforward, actionable business recommendations and strategic direction.
- Self-directed and demonstrated ability to define, prioritize, and direct analytics initiatives
- Expert proficiency in SQL.
- Experience with statistical modeling tools (R, Python) is a plus.
- Expert conducting quantitative analyses on with large, complex data sets using modern data exploration and visualization software (e.g. Snowflake, Looker, Tableau, Google Data Studio, PowerBI)
- Be able to own and deliver projects/programs both on your own and as a member of a broader team.
The national cash compensation range for this role is $130,000 - $162,000*.
*Please note: Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors, including prior experience, expertise and region & may vary from the amount above. This range does not represent additional compensation benefits (such as equity, 401K or medical, dental or vision insurance).
ezCater does not sponsor applicants for work visas or legal permanent residence.
What You’ll Get from Us:
You’ll get a terrifically compelling opportunity, in an environment of radical transparency, open access to all the data, and collaborative colleagues at every level of our organization. You’ll also get sane working hours and great flexibility around work/life balance.
Have people in your life – of any age – who always, often, or sometimes need your help? We make room for that. Have a bad thing or a good thing happen to you? We make room for that, too.
Oh, and you’ll get all this: Market salary, stock options that you’ll help make worth a lot, the usual holidays, all-you-can-eat vacation, 401K with ezCater match, health/dental/FSA, long-term disability insurance, remote-hybrid work from our awesome Boston or Denver offices OR your home OR a mixture of both home and office (you choose!), a tremendous amount of responsibility and autonomy, wicked awesome co-workers, cupcakes (and many more goodies) when you’re in one of our offices, and knowing that you helped get this rocket ship to the moon.
ezCater is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace humans of every background, appearance, race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, and disability status. At the same time, we do not employ jerks, even brilliant ones.