Professional Services Consultant (Bilingual)
Drift®, the Conversation Cloud company, helps businesses connect with people at the right time, in the right place with the right conversation. Using the Drift Conversation Cloud, businesses can personalize experiences that lead to more quality pipeline, revenue and lifelong customers. Drift brings Conversational Marketing, Conversational Sales and Conversational Service into a single platform that integrates chat, email and video and powers personalized experiences with artificial intelligence (AI) at all stages of the customer journey. More than 5,000 customers use Drift to deliver a more enjoyable and more human buying experience that builds trust and accelerates revenue. Representing less than 1% of unicorns led by Latino founders, Drift is building an equitable, enduring company to transform the way businesses buy from businesses.
About the role/ About the team
We put the customer at the center of everything we do, and everyone who works at Drift has a part in driving customer success. The goal of the Consulting Team is to ensure our customers launch Drift optimally, adopt it into their organization, and achieve the results and value they want in partnership with the Professional Services team and Drift as a whole. We are currently looking to grow our team of Professional Services Consultants to support the client onboarding process and deliver ongoing optimization engagements to ensure customers realize the full potential of their Drift investment.
What you’ll be doing on the team:
- Support the onboarding of new Drift customers to deploy their Revenue Acceleration strategy including configuration, coaching, go-live support, and optimization.
- Partner closely with our Customer Success Managers to solidify and implement client deployment strategy based on customer goals and important metrics.
- Monitor new customer performance and address any open issues to ensure timely resolution and phenomenal customer experience.
- Work directly with customers and partners to build and optimize Drift chat workflows, copy, and configuration for customers with a paid professional services package.
- Partner with customers and other team members to understand the language they use to market and sell their product, and adopt and evolve this messaging for use in Drift chat workflows.
- Develop a proven understanding of your customer’s marketing and sales tech stack, including the information that flows through it (e.g., pushed into and pulled out of Drift) to drive accurate attribution.
- Work closely with your peers and product team to influence new product features and functionality based on customer feedback.
In one month you'll
- Attend comprehensive organization training and learn the Drift story, our leadership principles, how we communicate and do work, as well as our goals for the future.
- Experience in-depth product training, including learning how to use the product for your own business.
- Gain a detailed understanding of the customer lifecycle, with emphasis on post-sale onboarding and success processes.
- Have 1:1 meetings with your manager and meet with other key players within professional services and the customer team.
- Shadow colleagues and learn what it takes to make Drift Customers successful.
- Deliver customer onboarding and playbook optimization calls.
- Be fully responsible for your very own portfolio of customers and for running calls independently!
By month 3 you'll
- Continue to master your knowledge of the Drift product, have a deep understanding of Conversational Marketing, Conversational Sales, Conversational Services and become a bot-building authority.
- Fully understand our internal ecosystem and be able to collaborate cross-functionally to provide the best in class sales process.
- Work with your customers daily, delivering value and helping them achieve their goals.
- Should be meeting your business goals and customer KPIs.
By month 6 you'll
- Consistently deliver value to customers through building and optimizing playbooks.
- Master conversational marketing, sales, and services best practices.
- Consistently meet or exceed your professional services goals.
- Support complex paid services engagements for our customers.
- Work with your manager to identify a plan for continued growth.
- Bring your thinking, strategy, and ideas to the team to advance our creative culture and vision for the future.
About you and what type of skills you’ll need:
- 3-4 years experience in Consulting, Onboarding, Implementation or Customer Success (MarTech preferred)
- Hands on experience with Marketing Platforms (e.g., HubSpot/Salesforce/Outreach)
- Proven knowledge of demand generation funnels and tactics used at each stage within the funnel.
- Energetic and concise video conferencing expertise, excellent listening skills, strong writing skills
- Must be fluent in Spanish and English, (i.e. able to speak, read, and write in both Spanish and English). There will also be a written assessment involved.
- Ability to work across multiple teams, including marketing, sales, IT and operations
- Quick learner, always looking to embrace and master new technologies
- Ability to prioritize, multitask and organize workload
- Bonus: Certified in Conversational Marketing
- Bonus: Experience with a company practicing account-based marketing
- Bonus: Experience with Drift or other chat-based solutions
Drift is committed to being an equal opportunity employer.
We know that applying for a new job can be intimidating. But guess what? At Drift, there is no such thing as an “ideal candidate.” We believe in the power of teamwork -- and in the desire to learn something new every day. We believe in hiring people, not just skills. Take it from our Founder.
If this sounds like a company you would like to join and a role you would thrive in, please don’t hold back from applying! Whatever skills you bring to the table or background you’re coming from, we welcome you to start a conversation with us. We need your unique perspective for our continued innovation and success. We’re looking forward to learning more about you!
Drift is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Something looks off?