Senior Salesforce Developer
Senior Salesforce Developer
Improve the customer experience by leveling up every interaction between customers and our front-line teams.
Drift® is the Conversation Cloud company that helps businesses connect with people at the right time, in the right place with the right conversation. Using the Drift Conversation Cloud, businesses can personalize experiences that lead to more quality pipeline, revenue and lifelong customers. Drift brings Conversational Marketing, Conversational Sales and Conversational Service into a single platform that integrates chat, email and video and powers personalized experiences with artificial intelligence (AI) at all stages of the customer journey. More than 5,000 customers use Drift to deliver a more enjoyable and more human buying experience that builds trust and accelerates revenue. Representing less than 1% of unicorns led by Latino founders, Drift is building an equitable, enduring company to transform the way businesses buy from businesses.
About the team
The GTM Systems team supports our core GTM functions. We’re looking for someone who will evolve Drift’s internal tech stack to deliver ever more intelligent solutions for our Marketing, Sales and Customer teams.
The technical challenges are meaningful, and the solutions are limited only by your own imagination and ability to learn. Salesforce, Tray.io, Snowflake, Looker, AWS, Python, Node.js and more are at your disposal for delivering reliable and timely results. We want you to bring your ideas to life and to have a great time doing it!
What you’ll be doing on the team:
In 1 week you’ll
- Finish onboarding and ship your first enhancement to our tech stack!
In 1 month you’ll
- Learn how we organize and execute work.
- Learn the elements of our tech stack along with the directly responsible individual (“DRI”) for each one.
- Ship many enhancements and fixes in Salesforce and beyond!
In 3 months you’ll
- Deliver your first major project end-to-end (e.g., accessing historical customer contracts).
- Contribute new and updated content weekly to the wiki.
- Become the DRI for one core feature (e.g., account dedupe) in our tech stack, owning the performance and health of that feature.
About you and what type of skills you’ll need:
- 3+ years of relevant experience developing Salesforce and other internal systems, in support of go-to-market teams
- You are positive, creative, curious, and aren’t afraid to ask a lot of questions.
- You are comfortable with code and are excited to develop not only Salesforce but also other parts of our tech stack.
- You’re dedicated to your craft and want to work amongst a team that will inspire you on a daily basis.
- You can take candid feedback well and are looking to grow your skill sets.
- You love listening to customers, discussing the big picture with colleagues, and also diving into the weeds.
- You enjoy learning the perspectives of others.
- You are ready to make an immediate impact in week 1.
- You have a hacker mindset.
- You currently have or can quickly earn the Salesforce Platform Developer II certification.
Something looks off?