Browse thousands of opportunities across our network of innovative companies
Growth Marketing Manager, Agency Program
At Constant Contact, we are seriously awesome people who take ownership and make an impact by operating with the mindset, integrity and courage of a small business owner. There’s something so profoundly rewarding about knowing that your work is empowering people everywhere to pursue their dreams. Here, we all play an integral part in helping business owners, entrepreneurs, non-profits and individuals to succeed by giving them all the help and tools they need to grow online. We’re energized by new challenges and new possibilities-and we’re just getting started!
As the Growth Marketing Manager for our Agency Program, you will partner with the Sales Leadership team, your fellow Channel marketing peers, and other key stakeholders to drive growth and retention of our Agency Program, with a heightened attention to our top accounts within the program. We are looking for a highly collaborative, flexible, self-motivated, data-driven, strategic and execution-oriented individual with proven growth marketing experience within related verticals. In this role, you will be responsible for collaborating closely with our Key Account Managers to build and execute marketing programs to primarily drive revenue growth and new customer adds, while positively impacting conversion and retention of all partners and accounts within the Agency Program. Your success will be primarily measured by new customer and revenue growth within the Agency Program.
What you'll do:
- Drive customer adds and revenue growth within existing partner base of the Agency Program
- Build and execute growth campaigns across Agency Program and with specific partners, in collab with Key Account Managers and SiteX
- Drive content strategy for nurture flows within Agency Program
- Own strategy and performance/results for partner-specific events, in collaboration with event coordinator
- Influence and provide content for Sales playbooks for Sales, in collaboration with Enablement and Product Marketing teams
- Ensure sales, support, and customer success are trained and prepared for upcoming campaigns or changes within program, in collaboration with Enablement team
- Optimize partner experience post 90 days, both in-product and with marketing content
- Manage Agency Program spend budget
- Collaborate with Onboarding Marketing Manager to align partner journey from initial launch to long-term growth
- Success measured by customer adds and pipeline growth, as well as revenue growth within the Agency Program
Who you are:
- 5+ years of growth-marketing experience
- 4+ years of partner or channel marketing experience
- 4+ years experience marketing to Agency Program related verticals including freelancers, small and midsize agencies, large agencies, and solution providers
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications or related field
- Previous experience driving toward specific, quantitative growth targets
- Ability to manage through ambiguity and leverage available resources to get the job done
- Experience in building and managing a budget for marketing- or partner-specific programs
- Significant experience working cross-functionally and ability to influence and drive teams which are dependencies to your work
- A highly collaborative, data-driven, self-motivated, quick learning, self-starter
- A creative thinker, excellent listening skills and strong communicator
- Very strong written, communication, presentation skills to various audience levels – from peers to C-suite executives
Why You’ll Love Us:
- We celebrate one another’s differences. We are proud of our culture of diversity and inclusion, and we're always working hard to strengthen and improve this culture. We have programs in place that bring us together on important issues and provide educational opportunities for all employees.
- Join the experts. If you're passionate about supporting businesses and organizations, you won’t find a better spot to share your talent. We’re dedicated to improving the quality of our product from a customer standpoint and have a true desire to enable the success of businesses, non-profit organizations, and community groups.
- You’ll have opportunities to grow your career. We encourage and support our team members to learn different aspects of the business, take on stretch assignments, seek coaching opportunities and professional development opportunities.
- A generous paid time off policy and a competitive benefits package that supports the health and well-being of you and your family
At Constant Contact, we’re all about work flexibility and are proud to serve our customers as a hybrid workforce. Our hybrid work model combines the convenience of remote work with access to our great office locations to collaborate in-person, participate in live trainings, and socialize with colleagues. To promote the safety of our employees, their families and our community, where permitted by applicable law, we require all new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to their first day of work.
Constant Contact is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, veteran status or any other status protected under applicable law. If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions, please contact email@example.com.
Notice to Recruiters and Staffing Agencies:
Constant Contact has an internal talent acquisition department and designated career site for individuals looking to join our team. Constant Contact will not accept unsolicited resumes from any external recruiters, staffing firms, search agencies or any fee-based referrals. Any unsolicited resumes sent to directly to Constant Contact, in any capacity will be considered property of Constant Contact. Constant Contact will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.