Browse thousands of opportunities across our network of innovative companies
At Constant Contact, we are seriously awesome people who take ownership and make an impact by operating with the mindset, integrity and courage of a small business owner. There’s something so profoundly rewarding about knowing that your work is empowering people everywhere to pursue their dreams. Here, we all play an integral part in helping business owners, entrepreneurs, non-profits and individuals to succeed by giving them all the help and tools they need to grow online. We’re energized by new challenges and new possibilities-and we’re just getting started!
As an Account Executive, you will be responsible for positioning the value of our Indirect Partner Program, working the full scale of business from small to Enterprise. An Account Executive educates and guides prospects through the buyer’s journey to help them learn how Constant Contact’s Commercial Program can grow their business, and manage a pipeline of inbound and self-sourced leads to identify, engage, and develop relationships with potential buyers. You will also strive to grow current accounts by drive engagement and adoption.
What you’ll do:
- Effectively engage with prospects and their internal stakeholders to close new business.
- Deep discovery with prospects to diagnose pain points and prescribe relevant solutions
- Conduct compelling, tailored product demonstrations focused on value selling
- Take control of the sales process and lead prospects through the journey to becoming a customer
- Seamlessly handoff new sales to onboarding
- Cultivate and maintain a deep understanding of the Indirect Partner platform, the Ideal Customer Profile, and the competition.
- Perceive targets as a minimum threshold to consistently exceed
- Work collaboratively with marketing, sales and customer success teams to execute on full funnel revenue growth
Who you are:
- Minimum of 2-3 years of sales experience
- Diligent and organized self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Superior communication skills, strong closing skills
- Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm
- Confidence giving sales presentations in-person or on video conference
- Proven experience building rapport with and managing business accounts
- Comfortable interacting with C-Level management
- Tech-savvy and eager to convey the benefits of the Indirect Partner Program to Mid-Market and Enterprise accounts
- Superb story-telling abilities
- General understanding of inbound marketing techniques and tactics
- Knowledge of CRM software a plus
- SaaS selling experience is a bonus
Why You’ll Love Us:
- We celebrate one another’s differences. We are proud of our culture of diversity and inclusion, and we're always working hard to strengthen and improve this culture. We have programs in place that bring us together on important issues and provide educational opportunities for all employees.
- Join the experts. If you're passionate about supporting businesses and organizations, you won’t find a better spot to share your talent. We’re dedicated to improving the quality of our product from a customer standpoint and have a true desire to enable the success of businesses, non-profit organizations, and community groups.
- You’ll have opportunities to grow your career. We encourage and support our team members to learn different aspects of the business, take on stretch assignments, seek coaching opportunities and professional development opportunities.
- A generous paid time off policy and a competitive benefits package that supports the health and well-being of you and your family
At Constant Contact, we’re all about work flexibility and are proud to serve our customers as a hybrid workforce. Our hybrid work model combines the convenience of remote work with access to our great office locations to collaborate in-person, participate in live trainings, and socialize with colleagues. To promote the safety of our employees, their families and our community, where permitted by applicable law, we require all new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to their first day of work.
Constant Contact is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, veteran status or any other status protected under applicable law. If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Notice to Recruiters and Staffing Agencies:
Constant Contact has an internal talent acquisition department and designated career site for individuals looking to join our team. Constant Contact will not accept unsolicited resumes from any external recruiters, staffing firms, search agencies or any fee-based referrals. Any unsolicited resumes sent to directly to Constant Contact, in any capacity will be considered property of Constant Contact. Constant Contact will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.