Browse thousands of opportunities across our network of innovative companies
Senior Product Manager - Mobile Apps
At Constant Contact, we are seriously awesome people who take ownership and make an impact by operating with the mindset, integrity and courage of a small business owner. There’s something so profoundly rewarding about knowing that your work is empowering people everywhere to pursue their dreams. Here, we all play an integral part in helping business owners, entrepreneurs, non-profits and individuals to succeed by giving them all the help and tools they need to grow online. We’re energized by new challenges and new possibilities-and we’re just getting started!
We have an opening for a Senior Product Manager to join our team and help us develop and launch the next generation of iOS/Android apps.
In this role, you will be responsible for the end-to-end product lifecycle, from ideation to launch. You will work closely with cross-functional teams to gather requirements, design and develop features, and test and launch products. You will also be responsible for measuring and analyzing product performance and making recommendations for improvement. As the Senior PM on the mobile team, you will have a significant impact on shaping the future of our mobile apps and contributing to the success of our organization
*This position is a hybrid role requiring time spent in our Waltham, MA office.
What you'll do:
- Gather and analyze user requirements to develop product roadmaps and specifications for iOS/Android apps
- Work with cross-functional teams to design, develop, and test mobile applications
- Launch and maintain apps in the App Store (iOS/Android)
- Measure and analyze product performance for iOS apps and make recommendations for improvement
- Stay up-to-date on the latest iOS/Android app trends and technologies
- This role is pivotal in driving the strategic direction, feature prioritization, and successful execution of our mobile app products to meet the needs of our users and achieve business objectives
- Deep knowledge of iOS and Android stores, rules, policies and go-to-market processes
Who you are:
- 5+ years of experience in product management and experience with mobile apps
- Experience with Agile development methodologies
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Familiar with mobile engagement strategies across the user lifecycle like push notifications and in-app notifications
- Deep understanding of mobile app technologies, user experience principles, and mobile app development processes
Why You’ll Love Us:
- We celebrate one another’s differences. We are proud of our culture of diversity and inclusion, and we're always working hard to strengthen and improve this culture. We have programs in place that bring us together on important issues and provide educational opportunities for all employees.
- Join the experts. If you're passionate about supporting businesses and organizations, you won’t find a better spot to share your talent. We’re dedicated to improving the quality of our product from a customer standpoint and have a true desire to enable the success of businesses, non-profit organizations, and community groups.
- You’ll have opportunities to grow your career. We encourage and support our team members to learn different aspects of the business, take on stretch assignments, seek coaching opportunities and professional development opportunities.
- A generous paid time off policy and a competitive benefits package that supports the health and well-being of you and your family
At Constant Contact, we’re all about work flexibility and are proud to serve our customers as a hybrid workforce. Our hybrid work model combines the convenience of remote work with access to our great office locations to collaborate in-person, participate in live trainings, and socialize with colleagues. To promote the safety of our employees, their families and our community, where permitted by applicable law, we require all new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to their first day of work.
Constant Contact is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, veteran status or any other status protected under applicable law. If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions, please contact email@example.com.
Notice to Recruiters and Staffing Agencies:
Constant Contact has an internal talent acquisition department and designated career site for individuals looking to join our team. Constant Contact will not accept unsolicited resumes from any external recruiters, staffing firms, search agencies or any fee-based referrals. Any unsolicited resumes sent to directly to Constant Contact, in any capacity will be considered property of Constant Contact. Constant Contact will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.