Browse thousands of opportunities across our network of innovative companies
Sr. Content Experience Manager
At Constant Contact, we are seriously awesome people who take ownership and make an impact by operating with the mindset, integrity and courage of a small business owner. There’s something so profoundly rewarding about knowing that your work is empowering people everywhere to pursue their dreams. Here, we all play an integral part in helping business owners, entrepreneurs, non-profits and individuals to succeed by giving them all the help and tools they need to grow online. We’re energized by new challenges and new possibilities-and we’re just getting started!
Reporting directly to the Director of Content Marketing, the Sr. Content Experience Manager will be responsible for enabling full-funnel content journeys and maximizing the utilization of content across the marketing organization and beyond, with the express purpose of increasing customer engagement and prospect conversion.
The Sr. Content Experience Manager will work closely with the rest of the Content Marketing team, along with cross-functional teams like Brand Marketing, Product Marketing, Community, and Creative to maintain a thorough understanding of the full scope of content produced. This role will be responsible for ensuring content produced by the Content Marketing team is fully launched and enabled across the organization, as well as for ensuring content produced by other cross-functional teams is evaluated and utilized where available and appropriate.
They are a driver in implementing content to enhance campaigns and initiatives, and identifying and executing on content opportunities to enrich the customer journey.
This person will also work very closely with the Manager of Content Marketing to iterate on and atomize existing content to best fit the customer experience. Their end focus will be on helping the customer move through the stages of awareness, consideration, decision, and advocacy through strategically placed content. Success for this position will be defined through content engagement, including clicks, views, and shares across web, social, email, and other channels.
What you’ll do:
- Ensure content discoverability and utilization across the org (i.e., coordinating placement of content with channel/campaign owners)
- Evaluate and ensure all content leads to the next appropriate step to secure the customer experience and journey (linking, cross-promotion, etc.)
- Own and report out on site and channel content engagement metrics around viewed content, time on site, pages consumed, CTR etc
- Liaise with internal teams to recommend and provide content support for campaigns, promotion, etc.
- Work with the Content Marketing Manager and Content Producers to nimbly edit or iterate on existing content to fulfill atomization needs
- Spearhead the editing, creation, or posting of content as needed
- Example projects include:
- Determining where content (like customer videos, long-form guides, etc.) can be surfaced across the Constant Contact ecosystem to add value and drive engagement
- Evaluating the ConstantContact.com feature pages to optimize on-site content for organic discoverability and visitor engagement, and running lead on implementation
- Placing lead magnet content to generate leads for further nurturing
- Identifying and coordinating content to drive engagement within the Constant Contact community platform
Who you are:
- 5+ years of experience in content marketing or a related field
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent in marketing/journalism/writing/etc.
- Passionate and knowledgeable about modern content marketing and has an informed point-of-view on how content influences the customer journey
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills, extremely detail oriented
- A master collaborator with experience influencing a large number of teams and stakeholders to achieve goals
- Self-directed with an ability to take full ownership
- Knowledge of SEO best practices a must
- Some knowledge of Adobe Suite, including Photoshop, InDesign, Premiere, etc. a must
- Knowledge of Wordpress a plus
- Experience working within collaborative software (Asana, Clickup, Wrike, etc.) a plus
- Experience working with Small Businesses a plus
Why You’ll Love Us:
- We celebrate one another’s differences. We are proud of our culture of diversity and inclusion, and we're always working hard to strengthen and improve this culture. We have programs in place that bring us together on important issues and provide educational opportunities for all employees.
- Join the experts. If you're passionate about supporting businesses and organizations, you won’t find a better spot to share your talent. We’re dedicated to improving the quality of our product from a customer standpoint and have a true desire to enable the success of businesses, non-profit organizations, and community groups.
- You’ll have opportunities to grow your career. We encourage and support our team members to learn different aspects of the business, take on stretch assignments, seek coaching opportunities and professional development opportunities.
- A generous paid time off policy and a competitive benefits package that supports the health and well-being of you and your family
At Constant Contact, we’re all about work flexibility and are proud to serve our customers as a hybrid workforce. Our hybrid work model combines the convenience of remote work with access to our great office locations to collaborate in-person, participate in live trainings, and socialize with colleagues. To promote the safety of our employees, their families and our community, where permitted by applicable law, we require all new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to their first day of work.
Constant Contact is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, veteran status or any other status protected under applicable law. If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Notice to Recruiters and Staffing Agencies:
Constant Contact has an internal talent acquisition department and designated career site for individuals looking to join our team. Constant Contact will not accept unsolicited resumes from any external recruiters, staffing firms, search agencies or any fee-based referrals. Any unsolicited resumes sent to directly to Constant Contact, in any capacity will be considered property of Constant Contact. Constant Contact will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.