Browse thousands of opportunities across our network of innovative companies
Director of Marketing, International
At Constant Contact, we are seriously awesome people who take ownership and make an impact by operating with the mindset, integrity and courage of a small business owner. There’s something so profoundly rewarding about knowing that your work is empowering people everywhere to pursue their dreams. Here, we all play an integral part in helping business owners, entrepreneurs, non-profits and individuals to succeed by giving them all the help and tools they need to grow online. We’re energized by new challenges and new possibilities-and we’re just getting started!
As the Director of Marketing, International you will be responsible for the strategy and execution of Constant Contact across the globe, specifically focused on growing in EMEA, APAC regions. The ideal candidate will be a full stack marketer, with a strong track record of using data to drive growth and revenue for B2B SaaS companies internationally. requires extensive collaboration with marketing, sales and product teams.
What you'll do:
- Own the implementation of International Growth strategies for the business in selected markets
- Create integrated paid and organic programs focused on increasing brand awareness and revenue, leveraging key channels like content marketing, paid search, paid social, webinars, etc.
- Identify actionable insights for each of our international countries to help focus our cross-functional teams
- Build a clear and consistent International narrative for internal and external partnerships
- Improve operational processes and reporting related to international marketing programs to measure effectiveness, performance and ROI of marketing spend, focusing on LTV/CAC and lead quality (MQL,SQL)
- Work across the organization to develop content and messaging to target key audiences segments, driving awareness and interest for Constant Contact
- Analyze campaign outcomes with data to draw insights and develop testing cycles to improve performance
Who you are:
- 7+ years experience driving international growth across Europe, APAC and North America.
- Strong collaboration skills with an ability to operate in a matrixed organization
- Growth mindset (i.e., focuses on scalable growth, data-obsessed)
- Demonstrated analytical ability, specifically around program measurement and LTV/CAC to drive growth
- Able to develop, execute, and measure innovative and results-focused marketing programs and campaigns with proven impact in user growth across multiple Countries
- Proven experience in managing the creation of marketing materials.
- Experience influencing and communicating product offers to customers, prospects, and sales professionals while also managing programs
- Strong project management skills and experience with superb attention to detail.
- You deeply understand and identify with the small business community with a focus on holding to Constant Contact’s value proposition across different geographic regions
- You are eager to uncover ways to operationalize and improve existing operating structures to streamline efforts and increase output
- International operation and execution model
- Growth playbooks with clear insights and actions that we can implement across multiple regions
- Work cross-functionally to delivery exponential growth across the core international markets
Why You’ll Love Us:
- We celebrate one another’s differences. We are proud of our culture of diversity and inclusion, and we're always working hard to strengthen and improve this culture. We have programs in place that bring us together on important issues and provide educational opportunities for all employees.
- Join the experts. If you're passionate about supporting businesses and organizations, you won’t find a better spot to share your talent. We’re dedicated to improving the quality of our product from a customer standpoint and have a true desire to enable the success of businesses, non-profit organizations, and community groups.
- You’ll have opportunities to grow your career. We encourage and support our team members to learn different aspects of the business, take on stretch assignments, seek coaching opportunities and professional development opportunities.
- A generous paid time off policy and a competitive benefits package that supports the health and well-being of you and your family
At Constant Contact, we’re all about work flexibility and are proud to serve our customers as a hybrid workforce. Our hybrid work model combines the convenience of remote work with access to our great office locations to collaborate in-person, participate in live trainings, and socialize with colleagues. To promote the safety of our employees, their families and our community, where permitted by applicable law, we require all new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to their first day of work.
Constant Contact is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, veteran status or any other status protected under applicable law. If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Notice to Recruiters and Staffing Agencies:
Constant Contact has an internal talent acquisition department and designated career site for individuals looking to join our team. Constant Contact will not accept unsolicited resumes from any external recruiters, staffing firms, search agencies or any fee-based referrals. Any unsolicited resumes sent to directly to Constant Contact, in any capacity will be considered property of Constant Contact. Constant Contact will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.