Browse thousands of opportunities across our network of innovative companies
Sr. Product Designer
At Constant Contact, we are seriously awesome people who take ownership and make an impact by operating with the mindset, integrity and courage of a small business owner. There’s something so profoundly rewarding about knowing that your work is empowering people everywhere to pursue their dreams. Here, we all play an integral part in helping business owners, entrepreneurs, non-profits and individuals to succeed by giving them all the help and tools they need to grow online. We’re energized by new challenges and new possibilities-and we’re just getting started!
We have an opening for a Senior Product Designer with STRONG visual skills, placing particular emphasis on experimental design. Your ability to push boundaries and explore creative possibilities will be key to driving our product's success. Ideal candidates enjoy a fast-paced and dynamic environment, valuing sanity with a peppering of chaos. You like to work hard and just as importantly, have fun.
As a Senior Product Designer, you will play a vital role within our agile development team, dedicated to maximizing the value our product delivers to customers. Collaborating with product owners, developers, researchers, and support staff, you will gain deep insights into our customers' challenges and devise innovative solutions to address them. In this role, you will enhance the design of our existing products while also crafting immersive experiences for new offerings.
What you’ll do:
- Become a key member of a design-driven development team focused on enterprise-level applications
- Oversee the user experience from conception to launch and ongoing iterations
- Design simple, effective, and delightful flows and user interfaces
- Create storyboards, user flows, wireframes, interaction diagrams, and prototypes
- Act as the user's advocate, conducting usability testing and expert reviews
- Incorporate iterative suggestions from a user-centered perspective
- Take a data-driven approach to influence visual and interaction design decisions
- Collaborate with peers, stakeholders, product managers, and developers
Who you are:
- 5+ years of UX/product design experience with expert proficiency in web and product design tools (Figma)
- Possess a portfolio showcasing designs for phone, tablet, and web platforms
- Command of interaction design core principles: architecture, interaction, and user-centered design
- Able to empathize with users and champion their cause throughout the design process
- Open to input while advocating for optimal user experience
- General understanding of HTML, CSS, and React for effective communication with engineers
- Collaborative and ego-free mindset, emphasizing teamwork
- Experience in designing for AI is a plus
- Strong animation and UI movement skills are desirable
Why You’ll Love Us:
- We celebrate one another’s differences. We are proud of our culture of diversity and inclusion, and we're always working hard to strengthen and improve this culture. We have programs in place that bring us together on important issues and provide educational opportunities for all employees.
- Join the experts. If you're passionate about supporting businesses and organizations, you won’t find a better spot to share your talent. We’re dedicated to improving the quality of our product from a customer standpoint and have a true desire to enable the success of businesses, non-profit organizations, and community groups.
- You’ll have opportunities to grow your career. We encourage and support our team members to learn different aspects of the business, take on stretch assignments, seek coaching opportunities and professional development opportunities.
- A generous paid time off policy and a competitive benefits package that supports the health and well-being of you and your family
At Constant Contact, we’re all about work flexibility and are proud to serve our customers as a hybrid workforce. Our hybrid work model combines the convenience of remote work with access to our great office locations to collaborate in-person, participate in live trainings, and socialize with colleagues. To promote the safety of our employees, their families and our community, where permitted by applicable law, we require all new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to their first day of work.
Constant Contact is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, veteran status or any other status protected under applicable law. If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Notice to Recruiters and Staffing Agencies:
Constant Contact has an internal talent acquisition department and designated career site for individuals looking to join our team. Constant Contact will not accept unsolicited resumes from any external recruiters, staffing firms, search agencies or any fee-based referrals. Any unsolicited resumes sent to directly to Constant Contact, in any capacity will be considered property of Constant Contact. Constant Contact will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.