Browse thousands of opportunities across our network of innovative companies
Senior Product Marketing Manager
At Constant Contact, we are seriously awesome people who take ownership and make an impact by operating with the mindset, integrity and courage of a small business owner. There’s something so profoundly rewarding about knowing that your work is empowering people everywhere to pursue their dreams. Here, we all play an integral part in helping business owners, entrepreneurs, non-profits and individuals to succeed by giving them all the help and tools they need to grow online. We’re energized by new challenges and new possibilities-and we’re just getting started!
Constant Contact's Product Marketing is adding a Senior Product Marketing Manager to our team as we chart exciting advancements to our digital marketing platform. You’ll join a team of passionate, collaborative and driven professionals who know how to deliver complex projects and have fun!
The ideal candidate will have experience building and implementing go-to-market strategies, creating effective sales support material, and driving product adoption. You will need to build and foster strong relationships across product, sales and marketing teams, while collaborating to meet business objectives. You will be owning the product marketing strategy for our CRM tool.
Help us tell the story of how our tools help the small businesses of the world stand out, compete and grow.
What you’ll do:
- Play a critical role in laying the groundwork for bringing new product features to market, collaborating with key stakeholders, and measuring results.
- Act as the primary spokesperson and thought leader for Constant Contact marketing CRM capabilities and related functionalities.
- Take the lead as you partner with others on the marketing team to plan and execute activities supporting the adoption and engagement of features you support. You will be expected to ensure execution meets brand standards and drives desired results.
- Collaborate with product management to understand the product roadmap and translate technical details to develop differentiated positioning and messaging that resonates with our target buyer personas.
- Assess the effectiveness of the marketing programs that support your products on an ongoing basis, and report back to the business on required changes.
- Understand and support our sales channels by partnering with sales enablement to ensure the team is trained on the problems we solve for small business customers. This will include developing internal tools and external collateral to support the sales process.
- Maintain a broader market perspective on customer needs and opportunities to enhance our leadership position in SMB digital marketing tools.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent work experience
- 5-8 years of Product Marketing experience, preferably in SaaS, eCommerce or similar high-paced environments.
- Must be an excellent communicator with an ability to distill complex information so anyone can understand.
- Solid writer with strong storytelling skills and the ability to adjust content across multiple audiences.
- Strong presentation skills with an ability to both create a presentation in Google Slides or PowerPoint and deliver the presentation to a group.
- Exceptional performance-tracking skills, with the ability to prove what is, or isn’t, working.
- Strong collaborator with track-record of delivering results. Your strong people skills help you effectively collaborate cross-functionally among peers and executives.
- Outstanding flexibility, adaptability and sense of accountability. You are a self-starter with a drive to tackle complex projects under tight deadlines.
- MBA or Advanced Marketing Degree a plus
Why You’ll Love Us:
- We celebrate one another’s differences. We are proud of our culture of diversity and inclusion, and we're always working hard to strengthen and improve this culture. We have programs in place that bring us together on important issues and provide educational opportunities for all employees.
- Join the experts. If you're passionate about supporting businesses and organizations, you won’t find a better spot to share your talent. We’re dedicated to improving the quality of our product from a customer standpoint and have a true desire to enable the success of businesses, non-profit organizations, and community groups.
- You’ll have opportunities to grow your career. We encourage and support our team members to learn different aspects of the business, take on stretch assignments, seek coaching opportunities and professional development opportunities.
- A generous paid time off policy and a competitive benefits package that supports the health and well-being of you and your family
At Constant Contact, we’re all about work flexibility and are proud to serve our customers as a hybrid workforce. Our hybrid work model combines the convenience of remote work with access to our great office locations to collaborate in-person, participate in live trainings, and socialize with colleagues. To promote the safety of our employees, their families and our community, where permitted by applicable law, we require all new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to their first day of work.
Constant Contact is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, veteran status or any other status protected under applicable law. If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Notice to Recruiters and Staffing Agencies:
Constant Contact has an internal talent acquisition department and designated career site for individuals looking to join our team. Constant Contact will not accept unsolicited resumes from any external recruiters, staffing firms, search agencies or any fee-based referrals. Any unsolicited resumes sent to directly to Constant Contact, in any capacity will be considered property of Constant Contact. Constant Contact will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.