Browse thousands of opportunities across our network of innovative companies
Sales Consultant - Hybrid from Boston, MA
At Constant Contact, we are seriously awesome people who take ownership and make an impact by operating with the mindset, integrity and courage of a small business owner. There’s something so profoundly rewarding about knowing that your work is empowering people everywhere to pursue their dreams. Here, we all play an integral part in helping business owners, entrepreneurs, non-profits and individuals to succeed by giving them all the help and tools they need to grow online. We’re energized by new challenges and new possibilities-and we’re just getting started!
We’re seeking energetic, driven, and passionate individuals looking for Sales careers where you can empower small businesses. As an Inside Sales Consultant with Constant Contact, you will work in an environment with the feel of a startup, but the stability of a global organization. You will be converting warm leads into paying customers by coaching, advising, and selling small businesses our best-in-class online marketing practices.
The position has a starting base pay of $22/hr. - $24.50/hr. depending on your experience level. In addition to the hourly base pay, the on-target commission earnings for the year is $20,000 - this is just for hitting the minimum quota, commissions are not capped and have accelerators built to increase earnings at different levels. Our top performers do exceptionally well.
We provide a comprehensive training program and ongoing support.
This hybrid role will report to our Boston, MA office 3 days a week. The first 2 weeks of training will be fully in-person.
What you’ll do:
- Work with warm leads in converting them into paying customers through a high volume of outbound calls
- Inspire Small Business Owners all over the country to grow their businesses with our continually evolving suite of Digital Marketing Solutions
- Conduct needs analysis to determine how to best help prospects based on their needs and marketing challenges
- Close business with new customers on a daily basis
Who you are:
- 1+ year of relevant and successful sales experience
- Strong passion for helping small businesses succeed
- Driven to meet and exceed sales objectives
- Exceptional and persuasive communication skills, both verbal and written
Why You’ll Love Us:
- We celebrate one another’s differences. We are proud of our culture of diversity and inclusion, and we're always working hard to strengthen and improve this culture. We have programs in place that bring us together on important issues and provide educational opportunities for all employees.
- Join the experts. If you're passionate about supporting businesses and organizations, you won’t find a better spot to share your talent. We’re dedicated to improving the quality of our product from a customer standpoint and have a true desire to enable the success of businesses, non-profit organizations, and community groups.
- You’ll have opportunities to grow your career. We encourage and support our team members to learn different aspects of the business, take on stretch assignments, seek coaching opportunities and professional development opportunities.
- A generous paid time off policy and a competitive benefits package that supports the health and well-being of you and your family
At Constant Contact, we’re all about work flexibility and are proud to serve our customers as a hybrid workforce. Our hybrid work model combines the convenience of remote work with access to our great office locations to collaborate in-person, participate in live trainings, and socialize with colleagues. To promote the safety of our employees, their families and our community, where permitted by applicable law, we require all new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to their first day of work.
Constant Contact is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, veteran status or any other status protected under applicable law. If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions, please contact email@example.com.
Notice to Recruiters and Staffing Agencies:
Constant Contact has an internal talent acquisition department and designated career site for individuals looking to join our team. Constant Contact will not accept unsolicited resumes from any external recruiters, staffing firms, search agencies or any fee-based referrals. Any unsolicited resumes sent to directly to Constant Contact, in any capacity will be considered property of Constant Contact. Constant Contact will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.