Browse thousands of opportunities across our network of innovative companies
Principal Digital Analyst - Conversion Optimization
At Constant Contact, we are seriously awesome people who take ownership and make an impact by operating with the mindset, integrity and courage of a small business owner. There’s something so profoundly rewarding about knowing that your work is empowering people everywhere to pursue their dreams. Here, we all play an integral part in helping business owners, entrepreneurs, non-profits and individuals to succeed by giving them all the help and tools they need to grow online. We’re energized by new challenges and new possibilities-and we’re just getting started!
Are you a highly skilled, data-driven, and detail-oriented digital analyst, marketer, or product manager with a curious mindset and passion for experimentation? Do you have a strong understanding and hands-on experience with A/B/ testing, website analytics, and customer experience optimization strategies that drive results? Are you passionate about all things testing and optimization? Then we have a role for you!
We have an opening for a Principal Digital Analyst to join our Product organization to lead our testing and optimization efforts by being our subject matter expert. You’ll have the chance to build out a robust testing and optimization program, level up the product management team through knowledge sharing, and drive results.
What you’ll do:
- Your role will encompass overseeing the complete testing lifecycle – from ideation to test design to implementation and insightful analysis as the subject matter expert. This requires close collaboration with x-functional internal partners including Product, Marketing, Sales, Analytics, and Engineering
- You’ll continue to develop and lead the internal Testing Guild to identify conflicts, risks, and synergies among planned and in-flight tests
- Working closely with Data Engineering and Analytics you will inform the development, maintenance, and improvements to data, reporting, and analyses as it pertains to A/B/n testing
- Make recommendations for conversion funnel and customer experience optimizations based on data, influencing the product roadmap is a key component of this role
- Coach/mentor Product Managers to level up their understanding of A/B/n testing and interpretation of results to drive action
- You will stay current with industry trends, best practices, and emerging technologies related to conversion rate optimization and user experience.
Who you are:
- Proven experience (8+ years) in conversion rate optimization, A/B testing, and digital product management
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, product management, or related field
- Must possess a strong understanding of statistical methods and mastery of test design, execution, and measurement
- Able to translate data into actionable insights to drive business decisions
- Strong relationship-building and collaboration skills with a proven ability to influence others
- Strong verbal and visual communication skills to present and explain insights to all levels of the organization
- Mastery of one or more testing platforms (e.g. Google Optimize, Optimizely, Adobe Target, etc.)
- Data manipulation and analysis skills (e.g., Excel, SQL)
Why You’ll Love Us:
- We celebrate one another’s differences. We are proud of our culture of diversity and inclusion, and we're always working hard to strengthen and improve this culture. We have programs in place that bring us together on important issues and provide educational opportunities for all employees.
- Join the experts. If you're passionate about supporting businesses and organizations, you won’t find a better spot to share your talent. We’re dedicated to improving the quality of our product from a customer standpoint and have a true desire to enable the success of businesses, non-profit organizations, and community groups.
- You’ll have opportunities to grow your career. We encourage and support our team members to learn different aspects of the business, take on stretch assignments, seek coaching opportunities and professional development opportunities.
- A generous paid time off policy and a competitive benefits package that supports the health and well-being of you and your family
At Constant Contact, we’re all about work flexibility and are proud to serve our customers as a hybrid workforce. Our hybrid work model combines the convenience of remote work with access to our great office locations to collaborate in-person, participate in live trainings, and socialize with colleagues. To promote the safety of our employees, their families and our community, where permitted by applicable law, we require all new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to their first day of work.
Constant Contact is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, veteran status or any other status protected under applicable law. If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Notice to Recruiters and Staffing Agencies:
Constant Contact has an internal talent acquisition department and designated career site for individuals looking to join our team. Constant Contact will not accept unsolicited resumes from any external recruiters, staffing firms, search agencies or any fee-based referrals. Any unsolicited resumes sent to directly to Constant Contact, in any capacity will be considered property of Constant Contact. Constant Contact will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.