Browse thousands of opportunities across our network of innovative companies
Senior Manager, Sales Acceleration Partners
Who we are
At CarGurus (NASDAQ: CARG), our mission is to give people the power to reach their destination. We started as a small team of developers determined to bring trust and transparency to car shopping. Since then, our history of innovation and go-to-market acceleration has driven industry-leading growth. In fact, we’re the largest and fastest-growing automotive marketplace, and we’ve been profitable for over 15 years.
What we do
The market is evolving, and we are too, moving the entire automotive journey online and guiding our customers through every step. That includes everything from the sale of an old car to the financing, purchase, and delivery of a new one. Today, tens of millions of consumers visit CarGurus.com each month, and ~30,000 dealerships use our products. But they're not the only ones who love CarGurus—our employees do, too. We have a people-first culture that fosters kindness, collaboration, and innovation, and empowers our Gurus with tools to fuel their career growth. Disrupting a trillion-dollar industry requires fresh and diverse perspectives. Come join us for the ride!
CarGurus is looking for a Senior Manager, Sales Acceleration Partners. This person will lead a group of Sales Acceleration Partners to improve results among our Sales & Service (S&S) teams. In this model, each Partner is dedicated to a separate team, and focuses on impacting the top S&S initiatives by coaching and supporting the management layer.
The Senior Manager will be eager to develop a team that is passionate about finding ways to make tangible and transformational impacts on the managers they support. They will operate at a strategic level to guide their teams to the highest-value actions, while also digging into the details of execution. The ideal candidate is not satisfied with the status quo.
What you'll do
- Co-create initiatives with S&S leadership to improve sales efficiency, and marry it with efforts from the wider organization/business. This person will play a pivotal role in prioritizing initiatives and getting everyone to agree to the top items
- Establish a trusted relationship with S&S leadership, and coach Acceleration Partners to do the same with the teams they support
- Support Partners in developing sales efficiency tools & processes, in partnership with analytics groups, marketing, and others
- Contribute to revenue growth strategy and other department-level strategic planning efforts
- Translate S&S perspectives back to the organization to inform company decisions around product, marketing, etc
- Deliver coaching or training sessions, as needed
What you'll bring
- 5+ years of experience successfully selling to SMB customers, ideally at a SaaS company
- 2+ years of experience (as a seller or other) in improving sales efficiency at scale (i.e. changes that affect team- or organization-level results)
- Ability to influence at all levels, from individual to department-wide
- Enjoy managing complex relationships and building consensus between groups with different needs and objectives
Working at CarGurus
We reward our Gurus’ curiosity and passion with best-in-class benefits and compensation, including equity for all employees, both when they start and as they continue to grow with us. Our career development and corporate giving programs, as well as our employee resource groups (ERGs) and communities, help people build connections while making an impact in personally meaningful ways. A flexible hybrid model and robust time off policies encourage work-life balance and individual well-being. Thoughtful perks like daily free lunch, a new car discount, meditation and fitness apps, commuting cost coverage, and more help our people create space for what matters most in their personal and professional lives.
We welcome all
CarGurus strives to be a place to which people can bring the ultimate expression of themselves and their potential—starting with our hiring process. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. We foster an inclusive environment that values people for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. That’s why we hope you’ll apply even if you don’t check every box listed in the job description. We want to know what only you can bring to CarGurus.#LI-Hybrid