Browse thousands of opportunities across our network of innovative companies
Who we are
At CarGurus (NASDAQ: CARG), our mission is to give people the power to reach their destination. We started as a small team of developers determined to bring trust and transparency to car shopping. Since then, our history of innovation and go-to-market acceleration has driven industry-leading growth. In fact, we’re the largest and fastest-growing automotive marketplace, and we’ve been profitable for over 15 years.
What we do
The market is evolving, and we are too, moving the entire automotive journey online and guiding our customers through every step. That includes everything from the sale of an old car to the financing, purchase, and delivery of a new one. Today, tens of millions of consumers visit CarGurus.com each month, and ~30,000 dealerships use our products. But they're not the only ones who love CarGurus—our employees do, too. We have a people-first culture that fosters kindness, collaboration, and innovation, and empowers our Gurus with tools to fuel their career growth. Disrupting a trillion-dollar industry requires fresh and diverse perspectives. Come join us for the ride!
We are looking for an experienced Logistics Specialist to oversee the daily operations of our logistics providers and to provide a best-in-class, car delivery support experience for shoppers. As the market leading automotive marketplace, this role will touch a broad audience. You are the front-line and will manage logistics orders to ensure they are delivered on-time and efficiently to customers. Managing these orders involves direct engagement with our logistics providers and internal support teams. This is a highly visible, hands-on role which involves root cause deep dives and being able to leverage data that will lead to timely solutions with our providers. You will play a key role in growing and executing a strategic part of CarGurus Digital Retail business and will have a chance to take on progressively challenging opportunities where you can stretch and develop your analytical and operational capabilities. If you want to have an immediate impact within a rapidly growing organization, have an affinity for customers and have a knack for solving operational challenges we’d love to hear from you!
What You’ll Do:
- Manage logistics order cycle for on-time customer and dealer service
- Interface with external logistics providers to resolve logistics order issues and proactively identify any bottlenecks
- Enter orders with carriers and responsible for collecting and review all shipment paperwork, photos and documentation
- Deliver actionable feedback to operations, product, customer support and other business stakeholders that drive improvements to operations, customer, or dealer experience
- Own logistics scheduling and rescheduling of vehicle shipments
- Become a logistics workflow and SOP expert, fostering strong logistics provider relationships
- Work a flexible schedule as business demands
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2-3 years of logistics, transportation, last mile operations, and/or customer service experience preferred
- Automotive industry knowledge a plus, but not required
- Experience working with 3PLs, carriers, and/or transportation providers
- Familiarity with Salesforce/CRMs logistics UIs and/or similar tools
- Excellent organizational and time management skills to prioritize tasks effectively
- Proven track record of working in a fast-paced, often ambiguous environment with the ability to prioritize and multitask successfully
Working at CarGurus
We reward our Gurus’ curiosity and passion with best-in-class benefits and compensation, including equity for all employees, both when they start and as they continue to grow with us. Our career development and corporate giving programs, as well as our employee resource groups (ERGs) and communities, help people build connections while making an impact in personally meaningful ways. A flexible hybrid model and robust time off policies encourage work-life balance and individual well-being. Thoughtful perks like daily free lunch, a new car discount, meditation and fitness apps, commuting cost coverage, and more help our people create space for what matters most in their personal and professional lives.
We welcome all
CarGurus strives to be a place to which people can bring the ultimate expression of themselves and their potential—starting with our hiring process. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. We foster an inclusive environment that values people for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. That’s why we hope you’ll apply even if you don’t check every box listed in the job description. We want to know what only you can bring to CarGurus.#LI-Hybrid