Sales Operations Analyst
Who we are
At CarGurus (NASDAQ: CARG), our mission is to give people the power to reach their destination. We started as a small team of developers determined to bring trust and transparency to car shopping. Since then, our history of innovation and go-to-market acceleration has driven industry-leading growth. In fact, we’re the largest and fastest-growing automotive marketplace, and we’ve been profitable for over 15 years.
What we do
The market is evolving, and we are too, moving the entire automotive journey online and guiding our customers through every step. That includes everything from the sale of an old car to the financing, purchase, and delivery of a new one. Today, tens of millions of consumers visit CarGurus.com each month, and ~30,000 dealerships use our products. But they're not the only ones who love CarGurus—our employees do, too. We have a people-first culture that fosters kindness, collaboration, and innovation, and empowers our Gurus with tools to fuel their career growth. Disrupting a trillion-dollar industry requires fresh and diverse perspectives. Come join us for the ride!
The position's primary focus is to own resolution of Sales Support requests and the related processes that support the sales and service organizations, specifically within Saleforce.com. This individual will provide direct support to internal stakeholders in troubleshooting system issues and minimizing delays to booking orders. This position plays a critical role in consulting on best practice, mitigating issues and making recommendations to improve our Salesforce environment as we grow and scale.
What you'll do
- Manage the Sales Support case queue efficiently; prioritizing high-impact issues and maintaining established service levels
- Support administration and maintenance of our salesforce platform, including record types, users, validation rules, and CPQ elements.
- Identify roadblocks and suggest improvements to Sales process and policy
- Consult on Salesforce enhancements; including requirements and testing of new features within a Sandbox environment and User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Act as a consultative, proactive business partner within and outside Sales in executing the responsibilities listed above.
- Run weekly office hours and support Sales training initiatives as needed
What you'll bring
- 3+ years of experience in Sales Operations or Customer Support role
- Working Knowledge of Salesforce (Proficiency a plus)
- Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Experience juggling multiple tasks at once
- Flexibility to periodically extend working hours to support the Sales organization
Working at CarGurus
We reward our Gurus’ curiosity and passion with best-in-class benefits and compensation, including equity for all employees, both when they start and as they continue to grow with us. Our career development and corporate giving programs, as well as our employee resource groups (ERGs) and communities, help people build connections while making an impact in personally meaningful ways. A flexible hybrid model and robust time off policies encourage work-life balance and individual well-being. Thoughtful perks like daily free lunch, a new car discount, meditation and fitness apps, commuting cost coverage, and more help our people create space for what matters most in their personal and professional lives.
We welcome all
CarGurus strives to be a place to which people can bring the ultimate expression of themselves and their potential—starting with our hiring process. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. We foster an inclusive environment that values people for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. That’s why we hope you’ll apply even if you don’t check every box listed in the job description. We want to know what only you can bring to CarGurus.#LI-Hybrid