Document Control Specialist
Who we are
At CarGurus (NASDAQ: CARG), our mission is to give people the power to reach their destination. We started as a small team of developers determined to bring trust and transparency to car shopping. Since then, our history of innovation and go-to-market acceleration has driven industry-leading growth. In fact, we’re the largest and fastest-growing automotive marketplace, and we’ve been profitable for over 15 years.
What we do
The market is evolving, and we are too, moving the entire automotive journey online and guiding our customers through every step. That includes everything from the sale of an old car to the financing, purchase, and delivery of a new one. Today, tens of millions of consumers visit CarGurus.com each month, and ~30,000 dealerships use our products. But they're not the only ones who love CarGurus—our employees do, too. We have a people-first culture that fosters kindness, collaboration, and innovation, and empowers our Gurus with tools to fuel their career growth. Disrupting a trillion-dollar industry requires fresh and diverse perspectives. Come join us for the ride!
We are seeking a diligent and detail-oriented Administrative Coordinator to join our growing Digital Retail team! Since 2018, we have been launching industry-changing digital retail products to support both car shoppers and dealerships all over the US. This role will help drive all related administrative functions to ensure the team is operating efficiently. If you enjoy providing administrative support and have automotive dealership experience, we would love to speak with you!
What you’ll do
- Help to support our Digital Retail operations, partnering with product and sales teams
- Build strong relationships with external vendors, assuring operational efficiency
- Work to resolve dealership roadblocks as it pertains to Digital Retail offerings
- Utilize multiple online systems to manage contracts, documents and time sensitive files
- Schedule a variety of both onsite and virtual internal meetings for CG employees
- Partner with different areas of the Digital Retail team and provide administrative support
- Ad hoc projects supporting accounts payable, sales, product management and operations
Who you are
- 1-2 years of experience in automotive dealership (administrative, customer facing, or finance)
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to managing competing priorities
- Experience working with Salesforce reporting and managing data
- Ability to learn new systems quickly
- Proven track record working cross-functionally and in a fast-paced environment
- Adaptable and can quickly pivot for ever-changing business needs
Working at CarGurus
We reward our Gurus’ curiosity and passion with best-in-class benefits and compensation, including equity for all employees, both when they start and as they continue to grow with us. Our career development and corporate giving programs, as well as our employee resource groups (ERGs) and communities, help people build connections while making an impact in personally meaningful ways. A flexible hybrid model and robust time off policies encourage work-life balance and individual well-being. Thoughtful perks like daily free lunch, a new car discount, meditation and fitness apps, commuting cost coverage, and more help our people create space for what matters most in their personal and professional lives.
We welcome all
CarGurus strives to be a place to which people can bring the ultimate expression of themselves and their potential—starting with our hiring process. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. We foster an inclusive environment that values people for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. That’s why we hope you’ll apply even if you don’t check every box listed in the job description. We want to know what only you can bring to CarGurus.#LI-Hybrid