Browse thousands of opportunities across our network of innovative companies
About Boomi and What Makes Us Special
Are you ready to work at a fast-growing company where you can make a difference? Boomi aims to make the world a better place by connecting everyone to everything, anywhere. Our award-winning, intelligent integration and automation platform helps organizations power the future of business. At Boomi, you’ll work with world-class people and industry-leading technology. We hire trailblazers with an entrepreneurial spirit who can solve challenging problems, make a real impact, and want to be part of building something big. If this sounds like a good fit for you, check out boomi.com or visit our Boomi Careers page to learn more.
Delivering solutions for customers around the globe takes a huge vision – but it’s our eye for detail that drives us forward. Professionals in our Administrative Support team take care of the vital details that keep our business running smoothly, worldwide. Diverse departments rely on our team for all kinds of administrative assistance and secretarial duties – from preparing correspondence, presentations, and reports, to maintaining confidential, business-critical records and information.
How You’ll Make An Impact:
As an Executive Assistant, you will contribute to the efficiency of our business by providing personalized and timely support to our executive leadership. You will provide support to the Chief Information Officer, including calendar management, organizing meetings, coordinating travel arrangements, and preparing expense reports. This is a hybrid role from our headquarters in Chesterbrook, PA.
What you'll do:
• Coordinate scheduling and calendar management, as well as management of content and flow of information to senior executives
• Manage and coordinate senior executives’ travel and travel-related activities, including expense reports
• Organize staff and business meetings and prepare supporting materials
• Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients, and other external partners
The Experience You'll Bring:
• 4+ years supporting senior executives in an Executive Assistant or similar role
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and other office productivity tools, with the aptitude to learn new software and systems
• Proactive problem solver with exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
• Should be well-organized, have great time management skills, and ability to multi-task
• Ability to maintain professionalism and strict confidentiality with all materials, and exercise discretion when interfacing with the business
Aren’t sure if you’re a match? We know that impostor syndrome and the confidence gap can prevent us from meeting spectacular candidates — so don’t hesitate to apply; you could be the perfect fit!
Compensation and Benefits
Boomi is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. Base compensation for this position in our corporate headquarters in Chesterbrook, PA begins at a minimum of $60,060. This position is hybrid and, as such, final compensation will be determined by various factors including the candidate’s knowledge, skills, experience, and geographic location. An overview of our benefits can be found here.
Be Bold. Be You. Be Boomi. We take pride in our culture and core values and are committed to being a place where everyone can be their true, authentic self. Our team members are our most valuable resources, and we look for and encourage diversity in backgrounds, thoughts, life experiences, knowledge, and capabilities.
All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications.