Browse thousands of opportunities across our network of innovative companies
Sales Operations - Senior Analyst
About Boomi and What Makes Us Special
Are you ready to work at a fast-growing company where you can make a difference? Boomi aims to make the world a better place by connecting everyone to everything, anywhere. Our award-winning, intelligent integration and automation platform helps organizations power the future of business. At Boomi, you’ll work with world-class people and industry-leading technology. We hire trailblazers with an entrepreneurial spirit who can solve challenging problems, make a real impact, and want to be part of building something big. If this sounds like a good fit for you, check out boomi.com or visit our Boomi Careers page to learn more.
Senior Sales Operations Analyst
Our Sales Operations team is at the heart of developing sales processes and procedures for administering, fulfilling and communicating both online and offline orders. A link between sales and other operational functions, we use our peerless expertise to evaluate and implement improvements to sales programs and processes – from planning and prioritization to pricing and margin strategies, sales automation, reporting and more. Put simply, we make sure the process of getting our ground-breaking products and services to customers as simple and seamless as possible.
What you’ll achieve
As a Senior Sales Operations Analyst, you will enable clients to maximize returns on IT investments, drive efficiencies and reduce costs. You will play a meaningful role in meeting customers’ needs, as well as crafting and maintaining a global portal for customer accounts. You will build positive relationships, ensuring an outstanding experience for both our customers and our sales teams.
• Provide pre-sales and/or post-sales operational support
• Manage order fulfilment
• Research customer or order problems, working cross-functionally to resolve process inefficiencies
• Serve as intermediary for order status, issues and inventory management
• Coordinate communications and share information with our sales force and cross-functional organizations
• 3 to 5 years of experience in a customer-facing role
• Financial and analytical experience
• Solid understanding of appropriate technology solutions and protocols
• Good customer focus, with highly developed phone etiquette and a strong work ethic
• Excellent communications skills and capability to work under stress with calmness and composure
• Bachelor’s degree
• Experience working with sales and external customers or in support of different business units and geographies
Be Bold. Be You. Be Boomi. We take pride in our culture and core values and are committed to being a place where everyone can be their true, authentic self. Our team members are our most valuable resources, and we look for and encourage diversity in backgrounds, thoughts, life experiences, knowledge, and capabilities.
All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications.