Browse thousands of opportunities across our network of innovative companies
Enterprise Sales Leader (AMER, West Coast)
About Boomi and What Makes Us Special
Are you ready to work at a fast-growing company where you can make a difference? Boomi aims to make the world a better place by connecting everyone to everything, anywhere. Our award-winning, intelligent integration and automation platform helps organizations power the future of business. At Boomi, you’ll work with world-class people and industry-leading technology. We hire trailblazers with an entrepreneurial spirit who can solve challenging problems, make a real impact, and want to be part of building something big. If this sounds like a good fit for you, check out boomi.com or visit our Boomi Careers page to learn more.
- formulate and execute a sales strategy within your team, aligned to the overall sales strategy
- manage a team of sales professionals responsible for selling Boomi products, solutions, and services.
- represent, communicate, and execute sales strategies
- be responsible for creating a high-energy culture as you drive the team to generate new pipeline and position Boomi products and services.
- work closely with current customers and prospective customers as a trusted advisor to deeply understand their unique company challenges and goals.
- consult with customers on the Boomi Platform to evangelize solutions that will help them reach their business goals and blaze new trails within their organizations.
- contribute to our business growth in a fast paced, collaborative and fun atmosphere, as a valued member of our sales community.
- 12 - 15 years of outside sales experience and 4+ years of managerial experience
- Ability to drive training and developing plans for the organization
- High level understanding of customer/industry climate
- High level of solutions and technical knowledge
- Strong forecasting capabilities, proven ability to build/drive/manage pipeline, and operational excellence
- Competencies: Adaptable, data-driven, inclusive, accountable for results
• Bachelor’s degree
Aren’t sure if you’re a match? We know that impostor syndrome and the confidence gap can prevent us from meeting spectacular candidates — so don’t hesitate to apply; you could be the perfect fit!
Boomi is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. The minimum On Target Earnings (OTE) for this role begins at $260,000 annually.
This position is remote-friendly and, as such, final compensation will be determined by various factors including the candidate’s knowledge, skills, experience, and geographic location. Click here for an overview of our benefits at Boomi!
Be Bold. Be You. Be Boomi. We take pride in our culture and core values and are committed to being a place where everyone can be their true, authentic self. Our team members are our most valuable resources, and we look for and encourage diversity in backgrounds, thoughts, life experiences, knowledge, and capabilities.
All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications.