Browse thousands of opportunities across our network of innovative companies
Enterprise Account Executive, Germany
About Boomi and What Makes Us Special
Are you ready to work at a fast-growing company where you can make a difference? Boomi aims to make the world a better place by connecting everyone to everything, anywhere. Our award-winning, intelligent integration and automation platform helps organizations power the future of business. At Boomi, you’ll work with world-class people and industry-leading technology. We hire trailblazers with an entrepreneurial spirit who can solve challenging problems, make a real impact, and want to be part of building something big. If this sounds like a good fit for you, check out boomi.com or visit our Boomi Careers page to learn more.
As an Enterprise Account Executive, you will be a crucial part of our Germany sales team, responsible for driving our enterprise-level sales efforts and expanding our customer base. You will have the opportunity to work with some of the most recognized and respected brands in the country. Your focus will be on acquiring net new enterprise customers and growing existing accounts, contributing to the continued success of our organization. You will formulate and execute the sales strategy within an assigned region. You will work in partnership with the existing channel owners and the SDR team and will carry quota for the entire Boomi suite of products to drive revenue growth in your region.
- New Business Acquisition: Identify and target potential enterprise clients, utilizing your hunter mentality to acquire new accounts in the German market.
- Consultative Sales: Understand the unique needs and challenges of each enterprise client and offer tailored solutions that deliver value and solve their business problems.
- Sales Process Management: Own the entire sales cycle, from prospecting to closing, and ensure seamless handover to the customer success team.
- Relationship Building: Cultivate strong, long-lasting relationships with key decision-makers and stakeholders within enterprise organizations.
- Collaboration: Work closely with internal teams, including marketing, customer success, and product development, to ensure the best possible customer experience.
- Sales Targets: Achieve and exceed quarterly and annual sales targets, consistently driving revenue growth for the company.
- Market Expertise: Stay up-to-date with market trends, industry news, and competitors to maintain a competitive edge.
- Quota-carrying technology field sales or business development experience.
- Experience of identifying, developing, negotiating, and closing large-scale technology projects with enterprise accounts.
- Experience working with and presenting to C-level executives, IT, and lines of businesses across organizations.
- Significant number of years of experience creating and implementing long-term transformational account strategies in a customer-facing role.
- Cross-functional selling experience (Architect, CTO, VP Ecommerce, Professional Services) and selling with GSI/SI.
- Experience selling technical platform solutions and aligning technical solutions to business initiatives.
- Proven track record as a successful Enterprise Account Executive, with a focus on net new business acquisition.
- Hunter mentality with a passion for sales and an ability to self-motivate.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a collaborative team.
- Willingness to travel occasionally and meet with clients when necessary.
- Fluent in German and English.
Across all sales teams, we are looking for the following attributes:
- Consistent Quota Over Attainment
- Consultative selling experience
- Prospecting Skills
- Strong Communication Skills
- Competitive Spirit
- Can collaborate and influence in a “win as a team” environment
- Has a drive for results
- Is a trusted advisor to the customers and colleagues
- Strong business acumen
- Can articulate ROI
- Solution Selling Ability
- Strong Discovery Skills
- Objection Handling Skills
- Planning and Closing Skills
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package, including commission and bonuses.
- Excellent benefits package
- Opportunities for professional development and career advancement.
- A supportive and inclusive work environment.
- The opportunity to represent a cutting-edge IPaaS vendor and work with renowned customers.
- A dynamic and growing company with a commitment to innovation and excellence.
Be Bold. Be You. Be Boomi. We take pride in our culture and core values and are committed to being a place where everyone can be their true, authentic self. Our team members are our most valuable resources, and we look for and encourage diversity in backgrounds, thoughts, life experiences, knowledge, and capabilities.
All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications.