Browse thousands of opportunities across our network of innovative companies
Principal Software Engineer - Frontend
About Boomi and What Makes Us Special
Are you ready to work at a fast-growing company where you can make a difference? Boomi aims to make the world a better place by connecting everyone to everything, anywhere. Our award-winning, intelligent integration and automation platform helps organizations power the future of business. At Boomi, you’ll work with world-class people and industry-leading technology. We hire trailblazers with an entrepreneurial spirit who can solve challenging problems, make a real impact, and want to be part of building something big. If this sounds like a good fit for you, check out boomi.com or visit our Boomi Careers page to learn more.
Are you looking for a one-of-a-kind opportunity and ready to work on world-changing technologies? Are you passionate about analytics and knowledgeable about the supporting platforms enabling analytic solutions? Do you want to build the next-generation of the industry’s #1 Integration Platform as-a Service?.
We are looking for a strong backend software engineers with strong technical expertise and familiarity with AI/ML technologies. This person will be part of a fast growing, driven team playing a key role in Boomi’s future initiatives. Successful candidates will be expected to thrive in challenging environments and have a track record of delivering on commitments. Applicants are expected to work within a fast-paced Agile environment where priorities and deliverables change based on tactical and strategic business needs.
Our team is collaborative, enjoys working with each other, and we are eager to help each other succeed. We are self-starters with technical curiosity and have a willingness to learn. We are open to sharing new ideas and improvements. We build and deploy smart services that are core to our platform. We take pride in our work. If this sounds like you, then you may be a good
candidate for our team!
As a Principal Software Engineer, you will be responsible for developing sophisticated systems and software based on the customer’s business goals, needs and general business environment. You will work with product management, other engineering teams, customer success and support on developing cutting edge new product features and enhancements across various areas of Boomi offerings.
- Be a key member of an Agile team, collaboratively realizing features through the software development lifecycle
- Guide and participate in design, development, unit testing, and deployment of Boomi products and services including enhancements and/or resolution of any issues that may be reported
- Investigate and resolve complex customer issues
- Work independently with a minimal level of guidance from technical leadership
- Mentor other Boomi engineers, including design collaboration and code reviews
- Research, validate, and recommend technology decisions for new features
- Ability to learn new tools, languages, and operating systems with some training and on-the-job experience
- Experience in software development, including the use of some IDE with a solid understanding of object-oriented design concepts for delivering and maintaining a software product
- Experience with source control systems, continuous integration tools
- Experience with agile collaboration tools, such as JIRA and Confluence
- Experience with Web Services technologies including REST & SOAP
- 8+ years of experience in software development
- Experience working with UI frameworks (e.g. React, Angular or Similar)
- Experience with designing and developing responsive web applications
- Nice to have: Familiarity with cloud technologies (e.g. AWS)
- Nice to have: Experience using Linux/Unix environments
Be Bold. Be You. Be Boomi. We take pride in our culture and core values and are committed to being a place where everyone can be their true, authentic self. Our team members are our most valuable resources, and we look for and encourage diversity in backgrounds, thoughts, life experiences, knowledge, and capabilities.
All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications.