Browse thousands of opportunities across our network of innovative companies
Account Executive - Perth
About Boomi and What Makes Us Special
Are you ready to work at a fast-growing company where you can make a difference? Boomi aims to make the world a better place by connecting everyone to everything, anywhere. Our award-winning, intelligent integration and automation platform helps organizations power the future of business. At Boomi, you’ll work with world-class people and industry-leading technology. We hire trailblazers with an entrepreneurial spirit who can solve challenging problems, make a real impact, and want to be part of building something big. If this sounds like a good fit for you, check out boomi.com or visit our Boomi Careers page to learn more.
From developing brand new accounts to driving expansion across existing accounts, our Direct Sales team transforms opportunity into action every day. Whether focusing on a geographical area, product line, industry, channel or market segment, their goal is the same: to develop relationships with the end-users of the organization and generate meaningful sales. They are the direct line between our ground-breaking portfolio of product solutions and the desks of satisfied customers. Join us as a Account Executive on our Outside Sales team to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As an Account Executive, you will develop new accounts or expand existing accounts within an established geographic territory or product line, building strong customer relationships in the field while ensuring a great customer experience for all.
- Manage and support territory and accounts, including account planning, sales forecasting and facilitating organizational alignment in cross-functional virtual teams
- Identify business trends and leverage strengths of the sales team to create a differentiated offering while positioning ourselves to capture business
- Create and execute key sales and business development initiatives to increase sales pipeline
- Attend key high touch customer meetings with core sales reps to assist in enablement further, build pipeline and drive key deals quarterly to help close
- Collaborate with channel teams & partners to expand our reach further and help build pipeline
- Ensure strong sales participation rates of all core sales reps for Boomi solution
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Boomi team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- 6 - 8 years of successfully, selling six figure deals in a direct b2b software SaaS within the specific vertical
- Strong communication, collaboration, negotiation and executive presentation skills and ability to provide insight and thought leadership to senior level executives
- Core domain knowledge in Virtualization, Server, Storage, Database, Application, Cloud, Integration Technology to articulate Boomi value proposition
- Demonstrate the ability to work in a matrix environment and influence virtual teams to achieve desired results
- 6 - 8 years enterprise software sales experience preferably with Middleware/iPaaS solution background.
- Experience in large complex accounts
- 6 - 8 + years of quota-carrying technology field sales or business development experience within the desired vertical
- 6 - 8+ years of experience with identifying, developing, negotiating, and closing large-scale technology projects with enterprise accounts
- Experience working with and presenting to C-level executives, IT, and lines of businesses across organizations
- 6 - 8+ years of experience creating and implementing long-term transformational account strategies in a customer-facing role
Be Bold. Be You. Be Boomi. We take pride in our culture and core values and are committed to being a place where everyone can be their true, authentic self. Our team members are our most valuable resources, and we look for and encourage diversity in backgrounds, thoughts, life experiences, knowledge, and capabilities.
All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications.