Senior Manager, EMEA Sales Development (English Speaking) - Barcelona (Hybrid)
About Boomi and What Makes Us Special
Are you ready to work at a fast-growing company where you can make a difference? Boomi aims to make the world a better place by connecting everyone to everything, anywhere. Our award-winning, intelligent integration and automation platform helps organizations power the future of business. At Boomi, you’ll work with world-class people and industry-leading technology. We hire trailblazers with an entrepreneurial spirit who can solve challenging problems, make a real impact, and want to be part of building something big. If this sounds like a good fit for you, check out boomi.com or visit our Boomi Careers page to learn more.
The Senior Manager, EMEA Sales Development will be responsible for strategy and execution of Boomi’s Sales Development goals in EMEA. Supporting a segmented GTM, this role will support direct sales in their pipeline development goals across Enterprise and Commercial segments.
The role will collaborate deeply with Regional Sales Directors across EMEA, and therefore it is essential that you have excellent communication and presentation skills and feel comfortable working cross-functionally. This role will be both cultural and performance leader for SDRs and represent a positive development force in their personal and career development. You should also be able to lead and motivate the Sales Development team to achieve specific goals.
This position is based out of our Barcelona office.
What You’ll Do:
- Support the building, managing and motivating Commercial and Enterprise SDR Teams that contemplates the complexities of the EMEA markets
- Build a collaborate, high performance culture that is customer obsessed
- Develop and manage a wholistic training framework that develops core skills & competencies required for modern SDRs
- Meet and exceed new business pipeline development for our Inside and Field Sales teams by working with Marketing to a) maximise lead conversion, b) optimize Boomi’s pipeline plays and c) continue and expand the focus on Target Account prospecting.
- Support with bi-weekly team meetings to review sales/pipeline generation results, discuss sales strategies, and lead sales and product training sessions
- Conduct weekly goal-oriented rep coaching sessions to assess the capabilities, motivators, and aspirations of each team member and partner with them to fully develop their potential and future careers
- Create and maintain a high-energy culture built on empowerment, creativity, and fun
The Experience You Bring:
- 5+ years of management experience
- 8+ years of related sales experience in a quota-driven sales capacity
- Proven ability coach and mentor sales reps across Europe
- Proven track record creating high performance Commercial and Enterprise Sales Development teams
- Quota-oriented, team player, and self-starter who is highly motivated to succeed
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite: Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Proficient with CRM tools (preferably with Salesforce.com & Sales Loft)
- Knowledge of solution and value-based selling techniques
Bonus Points If You Have:
- Technology/ SaaS sales experience
- Knowledge of Sandler Selling/Hoffman skills
- BA/BS degree
**Payroll and benefits are provided through Globalization Partners, please ask your recruiter for more information.**
Be Bold. Be You. Be Boomi. We take pride in our culture and core values and are committed to being a place where everyone can be their true, authentic self. Our team members are our most valuable resources, and we look for and encourage diversity in backgrounds, thoughts, life experiences, knowledge, and capabilities.
All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications.