Commercial Sales Planning & Strategy Lead
About Boomi and What Makes Us Special
Are you ready to work at a fast-growing company where you can make a difference? Boomi aims to make the world a better place by connecting everyone to everything, anywhere. Our award-winning, intelligent integration and automation platform helps organizations power the future of business. At Boomi, you’ll work with world-class people and industry-leading technology. We hire trailblazers with an entrepreneurial spirit who can solve challenging problems, make a real impact, and want to be part of building something big. Work from home, hybrid, or in an office — whatever works best for your role and your life. If this sounds like a good fit for you, check out boomi.com or visit our Boomi Careers page to learn more.
How you'll make an impact:
This role empowers our growing our North America Commercial Sales organization to ensure that all aspects of their success are supported from Capacity Planning, Territory Creation to Quota/Comp Setting, to Deal Process and Closing. This role is central to our growth plan and will work collaboratively across the entire Rev Ops Team, Marketing, Sales and Customer Success, Support and Channel, to ensure top notch execution of our programs, events, and investments. As the Commercial Sales Operations Lead, you will be responsible for empowering data driven decision making, analyzing, and providing a point of view on programs, execution, and our next investment. You will work with each of the respective operations teams, Marketing, Channel, Sales, Customer Success, Services and Support and more.
What you'll do:
- Partner with the VP of Commercial Sales to leverage data, tools, and tech to support the execution of the leader’s strategy
- Develop, implement, and review the key KPIs and metrics that are the lifeblood of our growth plan
- Work cross functionally to project manage the launch of critical initiatives
- Support the growth of our ever-expanding sales force
- Oversee the execution and close of each quarter, with our extremely capable and tenured deal desk
- Innovate news ways to improve yield on investment, and Go To Market (GTM) efficiency
- Identify areas for efficiency and scale
The experience you bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or related field
- 5+ years of experience in Sales Operations
- Experience creating and executing sales compensation plans, territory design and systematic maintenance
- Strategic partner to field leadership, to remove obstacles and empower growth
- Systems and automation oriented (SFDC, Clari, ZoomInfo, SalesLoft, etc)
- Highly organized, with project management experience, with a bias toward automation and scale
- Creative problem solver, leverage prior experience and logic to get us to the best, fastest, outcome possible
- Experience as a motivating People Leader
Bonus points if you have:
- Global leadership experience
Aren’t sure if you’re a match? We know that impostor syndrome and the confidence gap can prevent us from meeting spectacular candidates — so don’t hesitate to apply; you could be the perfect fit!
Boomi is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. Base compensation for this position in our corporate headquarters in Chesterbrook, PA begins at $124,819 annually + applicable bonus. This position is remote-friendly and, as such, final compensation will be determined by various factors including the candidate’s knowledge, skills, experience, and geographic location. Click here for an overview of our benefits at Boomi!
Be Bold. Be You. Be Boomi. We take pride in our culture and core values and are committed to being a place where everyone can be their true, authentic self. Our team members are our most valuable resources, and we look for and encourage diversity in backgrounds, thoughts, life experiences, knowledge, and capabilities.
All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications.