Partner & Alliances Manager, UAE
About Boomi and What Makes Us Special
Are you ready to work at a fast-growing company where you can make a difference? Boomi aims to make the world a better place by connecting everyone to everything, anywhere. Our award-winning, intelligent integration and automation platform helps organizations power the future of business. At Boomi, you’ll work with world-class people and industry-leading technology. We hire trailblazers with an entrepreneurial spirit who can solve challenging problems, make a real impact, and want to be part of building something big. Work from home, hybrid, or in an office — whatever works best for your role and your life. If this sounds like a good fit for you, check out boomi.com or visit our Boomi Careers page to learn more.
Partner & Alliances Manager (Individual Contributor), UAE
When you’re driving human progress through innovative technology, you find every way you can to let the world know. That’s where Channel Sales comes in. Assigned to a particular territory or specific partners, our teams are dedicated to driving sales of Boomi. The focus is on getting the very best from a host of indirect sales channels with a focus on Global System Integrators, Regional and Local System Integrators and Value Added Reseller it’s about finding what works and constantly exploring ways to make it work even better. These relationships can change everything.
Join us as a Partner & Alliances Manager for our Channel Sales team based in Dubai to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve:
As a Partner & Alliances Manager for UAE, you will be responsible for building and executing the strategic partner plan, work with channel partners to identify and qualify mutually rewarding sales activities and business opportunities to accelerate the growth of our business.
· Build, own and execute the local partner business plan
· Be responsible for delivering the agreed revenue objectives
· Work with existing channel partners and Boomi sales to drive net new revenue streams
· Identify, target and recruit new partners
· Drive enablement initiatives to make sure partners are highly skilled across the Boomi portfolio.
· Significant number of years' field sales experience
· Experienced operating and influencing at C-level with demonstrable knowledge and understanding of the IPaaS market, Cloud Applications and the UAE Partner network
· Aptitude for understanding how technology products and solutions solve business problems
· Strong communication, collaboration, negotiation and executive presentation skills and the ability to provide insight and thought leadership to senior level leadership and executives
· Fluent in arabic and english language
· Bachelor’s degree preferred
Be Bold. Be You. Be Boomi. We take pride in our culture and core values and are committed to being a place where everyone can be their true, authentic self. Our team members are our most valuable resources, and we look for and encourage diversity in backgrounds, thoughts, life experiences, knowledge, and capabilities.
All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications.