Boomi Integration Platform Developer
About Boomi and What Makes Us Special
Are you ready to work on world-changing technologies? Today, organizations need to move with increased agility and insight to grow and thrive. Boomi is one of the hottest tech companies in the SaaS/Cloud industry, named a leader for eight years in a row in the Gartner Enterprise iPaaS Magic Quadrant, and recently recognized by Inc. Magazine as one of the best workplaces. Our award-winning, patented technology is transforming the world of integration by making enterprise-class integration technology accessible and affordable to companies of all sizes.
Boomi provides the foundation on which businesses can evolve and innovate. We help organizations connect everything and engage everywhere across any channel, device, or platform. More than 18,000 organizations are using Boomi to run better, faster, and smarter.
Working at Boomi means doing what you love. We hire trailblazers with an entrepreneurial spirit who can solve challenging problems, make a real impact in technology, and want to build something big. If you are passionate about solving hard problems, enjoy working with world-class people, and developing cutting-edge technology, we want to talk to you.
Here in Boomi Professional Services, we pride ourselves on our industry leading expertise, high quality delivery and outstanding customer experience that leads to the “right first time” fast time to value service that our customers receive. This is a key reason why customers choose Boomi and Boomi Professional Services. In this role, you will implement the Boomi platform and develop Boomi integrations and APIs for our customers. Join us to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact as a Boomi Integration Platform Developer in our Professional Services team in Romania.
As a Boomi Integration Platform Developer you will be supporting Boomi Platform implementation remotely for the clients based all over Europe, Middle East and Africa region. Travelling of up to 20% of the work time might be required.
Your core duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Working closely with Project Managers from the region to design and develop integration solutions.
- Evaluating customer applications to assess integration approach.
- Being a product expert of Boomi applications including the AtomSphere integration platform and learning other parts of the Boomi platform.
- Recommending best practices for implementing, managing, and governing integrations using the Boomi AtomSphere integration platform.
- Defining and promoting the adoption of best practices of Boomi's products across the internal and external user community.
- Providing support and coaching to junior team members.
- Multiple years of experience working with enterprise integration tools, middleware technologies, and application and data integration patterns including JMS, SOAP/REST web services, databases.
- Practical experience implementing services-oriented architecture design and enabling technologies including messaging, XML, JSON, web services, and HTTP.
- Advanced knowledge of common business systems (CRM, SFA, ERP) and processes (lead to cash, requisitions, order management, etc.)
- General knowledge of key application infrastructure components such as VMware, storage (NAS, SAN, SMB), Java JVM, networking (firewall, load balancing, proxies).
- Good communication and interpersonal skills combined with fluent knowledge of written and spoken English.
- Database skills including SQL, data modelling, and databases (e.g. MS SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle).
- 1 year plus experience using the Boomi platform would be advantageous.
- Experience working in a professional services consulting business / working directly with customers.
- Experience providing coaching and support to junior team members.
- Additional language capabilities other than English.
What you’ll achieve
As a Consultant you will work closely with customers to understand their requirements, assist with project scoping and build innovative solutions to solve business problems. You’ll have the opportunity to learn more about the Boomi platform and grow your skills as a developer/consultant. You will be joining Boomi at an exciting time of growth and innovation.
Closing date: 2nd July 2023
At Boomi we show up for each other with empathy, compassion, and purpose because, at Boomi, we win as one––that’s why we strive to integrate more diverse voices for a stronger and smarter team.
Boomi is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Boomi are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Boomi will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Boomi encourages applicants of all ages.
Boomi is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind.