Browse thousands of opportunities across our network of innovative companies
Senior Brand Manager
You will be responsible for developing and executing strategies to establish and grow our brand presence in the market. You will play a pivotal role in shaping and communicating our brand story to target audiences, driving customer engagement, and fostering brand loyalty.
Key job responsibilities
- Develop and implement a comprehensive global brand growth strategy for Blink and continuously optimize efforts across sentiment and perception
- Define and communicate the brand identity, ensuring consistency across all customer-facing touchpoints, including product naming and positioning, packaging, detail pages, advertising, and marketing including our website, emails, social, search, videos and campaigns, and more
- Develop and manage creative briefs, and review incoming briefs, requests, and content. Create and develop content with the Creative team that upholds our brand voice and values
- Continue to develop and uphold a comprehensive brand strategy and execution (vision, mission, values, positioning, architecture, etc.) across all customer-facing initiatives for Blink world-wide
- Manage brand measurement and translate findings into actionable strategy. Conduct thorough audience and market research, and demographic analysis to understand the preferences, needs, and behaviors of our target customers
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including Product, Biz Dev, Legal, Digital, and others to align marketing efforts with overall objectives and launches, and help guide critical PR initiatives
- Work cross-functionally to drive brand awareness and customer acquisition through targeted advertising and promotional activities, utilizing various marketing channels in collaboration with our Digital and Creative organization
- Monitor and analyze marketing performance metrics, KPIs, and ROI to optimize campaigns and inform future marketing decisions
- Develop and maintain internal and 3rd party guidelines to enable the organization to execute against the brand
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and emerging technologies to ensure our brand remains innovative and relevant in the market
About the team
Blink Marketing is dedicated to delivering the best experience for our customers while driving growth for the Blink business. We are committed to upholding our Leadership Principles including learn and be curious, earn trust, deliver results, and of course — customer obsession. We strive to produce best-in-class content, creative, and campaigns across channels and markets. We embrace our differences, seek to raise the bar, and work tirelessly to surprise, delight, and innovate. Blink is one of the fastest growing businesses in Devices.
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
Austin, TX, USA | Hawthorne, CA, USA | Irvine, CA, USA | Malvern, PA, USA | Mayfield Village, OH, USA | New York, NY, USA | North Reading, MA, USA | Seattle, WA, USA | Sunnyvale, CA, USA
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business administration, or a related field. MBA preferred.
- 6+ years of experience growing large-scale, global B2C consumer brands through the full brand lifecycle.
- 6+ years experience with global customer segmentation, profiling, and targeting.
- 6+ years of experience in connecting brand and product marketing to measurable business outcomes.
- 6+ years of proven global marketing campaign management and success.
- 6+ years of extensive experience collaborating successfully with creative, digital, and product teams internally and externally, as well as agency and vendor management.
- 6+ years of writing, editing, and content marketing experience for a consumer brand.
- 6+ years of experience with utilizing a number of different methodologies to understand consumers, identify opportunity areas and drive cohesive experiences.
- 6+ years of proven experience in brand marketing, preferably in the consumer electronics or technology industry.
- 6+ years of demonstrated experience developing and executing successful B2C brand marketing strategies and campaigns.
- 6+ years of experience working within digital marketing, social media, content marketing, and PR best practices.
- 6+ years of strong project management and organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize and multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Creative, yet analytical mindset with the ability to use data to drive decision-making and measure campaign effectiveness.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to influence and collaborate with stakeholders at all levels.
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills, with a keen eye for detail and a passion for innovation.
- Knowledge of the Amazon ecosystem and familiarity with e-commerce platforms and digital advertising tools is a plus.
- Ability to provide leadership, mentorship, and build internal culture.
- Adept at working in a cross-functional organization.
- Comfortable in a hyper-growth, fast-paced, and self-starter environment for a large consumer brand.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several US geographic markets. The base pay for this position ranges from $136,000/year in our lowest geographic market up to $252,900/year in our highest geographic market. Pay is based on a number of factors including market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Amazon is a total compensation company. Dependent on the position offered, equity, sign-on payments, and other forms of compensation may be provided as part of a total compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits. For more information, please visit https://www.aboutamazon.com/workplace/employee-benefits. Applicants should apply via our internal or external career site.