Browse thousands of opportunities across our network of innovative companies
Blink CS - NPI PM, Blink-CS NPI Program Manager
Do you have a reputation of being highly technical? Are your peers in awe of your Customer Service skills and your ability to manage multiple projects? Do you have an innate passion for driving Customer Success through critical thinking and creative approaches? If so, then Blink’s Customer Service (CS) Technical Support team would like to talk to you!
Key job responsibilities
- Create and manage detail project plans to deliver on-time program for CS readiness
- Provide product feedback to Product Marketing on Product Requirement Document (PRD) and gain alignment across CS groups for all development gates.
- Review and provide feedback to business on packaging and messaging
- Being a voice and advocate for our customers when something doesn’t feel right
- Acting as an advocate for our customers by reporting and acting on observed areas for improvement
- Produce post-launch reports containing CS data used by the cross functional team to monitor or correct a newly launch product
- Track and communicate to the various New Product team (NP) on current status of the program
- Create and manage a detail project plan for every program you manage
About the team
Our mission is to provide peace of mind for home owners while they are way from home using our wire-free, battery-operated smart home security cameras.
Blink was the result of one of the most successful crowdfunding campaigns ever and is now part of Amazon Devices, the consumer electronics division that brings you the Kindle, Fire Tablets, Fire TV, and Echo.
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
Virtual Location - FL | Virtual Location - GA | Virtual Location - NC | Virtual Location - SC | Virtual Location - TX
- 3+ years of customer service experience
- 2+ years of experience in technical support that is focused first and foremost in customer success
- 1 + year of Program Management
- Working knowledge of a project management System and JIRA
- Ability to work remotely
- Associate's degree
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several US geographic markets. The base pay for this position ranges from $41,400/year in our lowest geographic market up to $104,200/year in our highest geographic market. Pay is based on a number of factors including market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Amazon is a total compensation company. Dependent on the position offered, equity, sign-on payments, and other forms of compensation may be provided as part of a total compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits. For more information, please visit https://www.aboutamazon.com/workplace/employee-benefits. Applicants should apply via our internal or external career site.